Going to Thailand late April best places to visit please.

I only stayed in 2 hotels, but the * rating to me seemed to be very comparable to the UK

https://www.radissonblu.com/en/resort-phuket?facilitator=GOOGLECHAP&csref=se.bmm_thaphkpw_AP-RB-Phuket-thaphkpw-br_Soft.brand_Plaza.Resort.Phuket.Panwa.Beach_Broad

5*, and it was a very nice hotel. I've stayed in equally nice hotels elsewhere with the same rating.

The hotel I moved to in Paton was 3 or 4 *, and to be honest it deserved it, it had a smaller pool (as you'd expect), little in the way of facilities, just a restaurant and the pool (with small bar), and the rooms were smaller and less attractive.

Exactly the same as I'd expect from a 3* in the UK.

What accounts were those?

Perhaps I'm just oblivious, but apart from signs in the massage shops saying "no sex" I didn't see any prostitution or even references to it.

Just Google it cyclone. Pages and pages and pages of info on the prostution of Phuket, and Patong beach.

That's probably the accounts, and scores of men enjoy group trips to this area, and its probably not for the cuisine.

Thanks everyone I really appreciate all these replys.

Here's how far and what I have booked.

So I land the 1st of May and I'm spending 5 days here at kata beach

Then on the 5th I'm moving over to phi phi and I'm gathering I'll go by ferry and I'm staying here until the 10th

http://www.booking.com/hotel/th/sereneresort.en-gb.html?label=gen173nr-15CAEoggJCAlhYSDNiBW5vcmVmaFCIAQOYAS64AQTIAQTYAQPoAQE;sid=a969a16d7a5c956958fbe58c4562af25;dcid=4;checkin=2016-05-01;checkout=2016-05-05;dist=0;group_adults=2;room1=A%2CA;sb_price_type=total;srfid=3413a052b556526c6e168d99c9fc39b255ed701eX2;type=total;ucfs=1&

http://www.agoda.com/en-gb/the-cobble-beach-hotel/hotel/koh-phi-phi-th.html?cid=1587505

Now I have 5 days left

Suggestions for my last 5 days would be great

I'm flying back the 15th X

Thanks everyone so much xx

Edited by Herbalife

What accounts were those?.

Well, the accounts of people I have spoken with in England from who have gone and the accounts of people I have spoken with here.

We saw it a lot in Samui too, which I believe used to be a very relaxed quaint island,

Things change.

---------- Post added 30-01-2016 at 05:21 ----------

Thanks everyone I really appreciate all these replys.

Here's how far and what I have booked.

So I land the 1st of May and I'm spending 5 days here at kata beach

Then on the 5th I'm moving over to phi phi and I'm gathering I'll go by ferry and I'm staying here until the 10th

http://www.booking.com/hotel/th/sereneresort.en-gb.html?label=gen173nr-15CAEoggJCAlhYSDNiBW5vcmVmaFCIAQOYAS64AQTIAQTYAQPoAQE;sid=a969a16d7a5c956958fbe58c4562af25;dcid=4;checkin=2016-05-01;checkout=2016-05-05;dist=0;group_adults=2;room1=A%2CA;sb_price_type=total;srfid=3413a052b556526c6e168d99c9fc39b255ed701eX2;type=total;ucfs=1&

http://www.agoda.com/en-gb/the-cobble-beach-hotel/hotel/koh-phi-phi-th.html?cid=1587505

Now I have 5 days left

Suggestions for my last 5 days would be great

I'm flying back the 15th X

Thanks everyone so much xx

The hotel looks fine at Phi Phi, but I would be wary of 6.7 overall rating. We are in one with I think a rating if 7.7, it is great but still has a lot of faults.

Make sure you go on the excursions to see 'the beach', the film starring Leo DiCaprio.

The excursion will take you out for the full day, visit a few islands, lunch, snorkelling.

For the final days, as said, you can't go wrong no matter what you choose. But Lanta is a 1 hour ferry ride, another beautiful island, chances for excursions, elephants, tuctucs etc.

It was by far the friendliest island we have been too.

300 times more british are in thai jails than any other national. Theres a prison blog about it from a real life british prisoner.

I'm not planning on breaking any laws thanks :)

---------- Post added 30-01-2016 at 10:54 ----------

Well, the accounts of people I have spoken with in England from who have gone and the accounts of people I have spoken with here.

We saw it a lot in Samui too, which I believe used to be a very relaxed quaint island,

Things change.

---------- Post added 30-01-2016 at 05:21 ----------

The hotel looks fine at Phi Phi, but I would be wary of 6.7 overall rating. We are in one with I think a rating if 7.7, it is great but still has a lot of faults.

Make sure you go on the excursions to see 'the beach', the film starring Leo DiCaprio.

The excursion will take you out for the full day, visit a few islands, lunch, snorkelling.

For the final days, as said, you can't go wrong no matter what you choose. But Lanta is a 1 hour ferry ride, another beautiful island, chances for excursions, elephants, tuctucs etc.

It was by far the friendliest island we have been too.

Do I get to the film beach (the beach ) from phi phi island?

I Defo want to go there.

I may book this if so for the 6th of May which is my partners birthday if it takes us out for the full day.

Lanta.

Is this in Krabi?

Do you go there from phi phi?

Something like this?

http://www.booking.com/hotel/th/lanta-sand-resort-spa.en-gb.html?aid=318615;label=New_English_EN_GBIE_5226314545-RnYQj%2AqnIkYg15Re%2ASD5mgS85657670905%3Apl%3Ata%3Ap1%3Ap2%3Aac%3Aap1t1%3Aneg;sid=a969a16d7a5c956958fbe58c4562af25;dcid=4;checkin=2016-05-10;checkout=2016-05-14;dist=0;group_adults=2;room1=A%2CA;sb_price_type=total;srfid=692613dd502283d5ddbff49931f2af55085f74fcX2;type=total;ucfs=1&

And can we get back to Phuket directly from there if we was to stay? Xx

Thanks

Edited by Herbalife

Just Google it cyclone. Pages and pages and pages of info on the prostution of Phuket, and Patong beach.

That's probably the accounts, and scores of men enjoy group trips to this area, and its probably not for the cuisine.

You could probably find the same results if you google for Skegness or New York.

You could probably find the same results if you google for Skegness or New York.

Yes, there are a few references to this sort of behaviour in Skegness, but I didn't manage to find a site like this one;

http://www.thailand-a-gogo.com/phuket/prostitutes_hookers

I'm just wondering if East Lindsay Council will have read this forum, and are now speedily rushing through a pamphlet on their resorts "alternative" attractions, because it was said on SF that Skegness is similar to Thailand???

I don't think I've ever seen a more nonsensical comparison!!!!:hihi::hihi::hihi:

On a serious note, if you had been to Thailand, you must have been walking around with a bag on your head to miss their biggest tourist attractions!!!