How to permanently get rid of those irrelevant EU Cookie notices

Today I realised I was fed up with those annoying messages from the European Union notifying me that cookies would be placed on my computer for every new website I visited.

So I searched for a solution and found out they are easy to block using an add-on/extension for whatever browser you use, called 'I don't care about Cookies'

Works like a dream :thumbsup:

Today I realised I was fed up with those annoying messages from the European Union notifying me that cookies would be placed on my computer for every new website I visited.

So I searched for a solution and found out they are easy to block using an add-on/extension for whatever browser you use, called 'I don't care about Cookies'

Is it like ******* .. which I certainly do not use :suspect:

you know, technically it's not the EU sending you messages ....

It's to remind you that website providers routinely gather information about people visiting their sites. not everyone realises.

you know, technically it's not the EU sending you messages ....

It's to remind you that website providers routinely gather information about people visiting their sites. not everyone realises.

It's the EU that insist on the message being sent and how often do people need reminding about cookies.

I wonder if there's anyone who doesn't accept any cookies?