Beached whale comes to Sheffield

*my bold

I presume you have never seen the effects of gas build up and release in a dead animal? With a whale being so inflated and the skin already started to break down then yes it is a delicate operation. Knocking the whale about with a bulldozer will result in a lovely display of exploding whale guts!! Which would make the clean up even harder

That's how they moved them up the beach..with a bull dozer..

I suppose Skeggy has had it's share of beached whales coming from Sheffield in it's time.

What manor at sea ? Ill have you know some of the manors finest and sophisticated beauty's are on the front at skeggy year in year out !

Waswaawa ! :hihi:

Hate to inform you folks , on tonights T.V local news here over in Skeggy, they inform us all three Whales, are on there way over to Sheffield .

The press however stated only one was destined for Sheffield.

You may be right ,Does Wednesdays chairman own a fish cannery.

• 1 month later...
They have taken them to Rother Valley at Wales Bar I believe.

All the carcases were taken to the same place and rendered down, I live within 3 or 4 miles of the place. How do I know, because I know a couple of the drivers who work at the site and I was told all the gruesome details.

It's at least 15 miles from Sheffield so there was no need to worry.

I have not disclosed the place or company as it may or may not be sensitive information.

Angel1,

All the carcases were taken to the same place and rendered down, I live within 3 or 4 miles of the place. How do I know, because I know a couple of the drivers who work at the site and I was told all the gruesome details.

It's at least 15 miles from Sheffield so there was no need to worry.

I have not disclosed the place or company as it may or may not be sensitive information.

Angel1,

Why would it be sensitive? There's no reason for people not to know. Please reveal all.

angelfire 1 you say you live within 3 to 4 miles of this place but your registered user says s35 not sure i know of many landfill sites in that region

S35 4GR Greaves Lane

If they have been taken somewhere and rendered down it doesn't sound like a landfill site is involved. More likely a commercial meat reclamation facility