Beached whale comes to Sheffield

they were taken to the Viridor Erin Landfill Site at j29a M1

Unless the two drivers I know have told me blatant lies I have to disagree. The company involved had to hire a large earth moving machine to deal with the huge carcasses as their equipment was not up to the job.

Next time I meet the two drivers I will ask for more info, and if it's ok with them I will name the company. I just don't want to get them into bother if I were to name where work.

Angel1.

Unless the two drivers I know have told me blatant lies I have to disagree. The company involved had to hire a large earth moving machine to deal with the huge carcasses as their equipment was not up to the job.

Next time I meet the two drivers I will ask for more info, and if it's ok with them I will name the company. I just don't want to get them into bother if I were to name where work.

Angel1.

They were obviously winding you up, do you really think they sent a dead whale off to a meat factory?