Who Is At fault Over The Migrant Drownings.

You arent really answering the question though.

If the question is how to stop the loss of lives on the boats

I would say the solution has got to come from the conference in Geneva where

I hope the whole subject of refugees will be covered as a number one concern

They are the ones to come up with a solution. We can discuss blame on here

but what ever we think will not make any difference.

You are ofc partly correct, but the qustion is about causation and not solution.

Rubbish and naive. At best they will come together and disagree, which is pretty much what we do in here.

There isn't a correct answer, just different opinions.

Far-left - let everyone in / mingle together

Far-right - let no one in / no mingling

British politics is in the middle, as are most countries and most people. The politicians on every side will just argue for what will win them votes, with a leading edge toward their political party leanings.

You've said what you think will make no difference, well tell us what you would do! I'd be more interested in that than what the politicians will or won't do.

Surely the immediate stopping the loss of life must take preference of

anything else.

How would you do that whilst both sides are happy to continue killing each other, the war will end when one side is to weak to keep fighting and admits defeat.

Where can the blame be placed on these terrible drownings that are taking place, is it their own fault, is it the alleged traffickers, is it the lure of pavements of gold in another Country, is it the Leaders of those who are waging war in their own Country to blame, someone or something must be the guilty party in these sad deaths.

Angel1.

I'd say it was 1) Isis. 2) The People Traffickers. 3) The West for the bombings 4) The migrants themselves, (but not the genuine refugees.)

I'd say it was 1) Isis. 2) The People Traffickers. 3) The West for the bombings 4) The migrants themselves, (but not the genuine refugees.)

Many of the refugees where involved in the initial civil unrest in Syria, Syria wasn't perfect under Assad but it was much better for everyone before the Arab Spring took hold in Syria, they wanted change and change is what they got, its not the change they expected so they are now fleeing.

Surely the immediate stopping the loss of life must take preference of

anything else.

That would mean letting all migrants into Europe legally, which basically means an open invitation to the world. Afghans are coming along with Bangladeshis,Pakistanis,Indians,Iraqis,Libyans most of all Syrians and I'd imagine they'll be a few fed up Turks sneaking along for the "European pass"

Letting. More migrants in simply not a solution.

Rubbish and naive. At best they will come together and disagree, which is pretty much what we do in here.

There isn't a correct answer, just different opinions.

Far-left - let everyone in / mingle together

Far-right - let no one in / no mingling

British politics is in the middle, as are most countries and most people. The politicians on every side will just argue for what will win them votes, with a leading edge toward their political party leanings.

You've said what you think will make no difference, well tell us what you would do! I'd be more interested in that than what the politicians will or won't do.

I am well aware of the claptrap of politicians of all shades. But as the Conference in Geneva is the only top level meeting taaking place

we have to hope that some movement toward stopping the conficts no matter how small will take place . Or do we just carry on bombing the s...t

out of everyone.

Perhaps you could say what should happen