Who Is At fault Over The Migrant Drownings.

It's our fault.

Given that they will come anyway, we should have arranged an EU funded ferry service long ago.

Using that same logic would make it your fault if someone dies whilst trying to break into your house through an open upstairs window, firstly you invite them in and then fail to give them a safe entry point.

The parents are to blame and no one else

True, plus it's the benefits that drive them. Near me quite a few immigrants from Burmese/Myramar live, there are several living in one property who are well over 55 years old, men and women, some of them are over 65, calculate just how much in benefits are going into these properties against their annual income from where they came from. I can't see these people ever getting a job as they are to old and don't want to speak English, our own old people don't receive a fraction of the benefits these immigrants receive.

I am well aware of the claptrap of politicians of all shades. But as the Conference in Geneva is the only top level meeting taaking place

we have to hope that some movement toward stopping the conficts no matter how small will take place .

In your first post, you said it was easy, you also said this...

Surely it is the fault of the UN and all member nations,and the leaders, and rebels of the countries involved

So your solution is trust [many of the] people who are you think are to blame?

:huh:

Or do we just carry on bombing the s...t

out of everyone.

What's that got to do with what I wrote?

Perhaps you could say what should happen

The topic was fault and I answered that in 3 posts on the first page.

But, I might as well offer something as unlikely as it is...

-

Always wondered what would happen if we took over a country and all moved over there taking our benefit system with us, would these people follow us there?

As it happens, part of what this sarcastic post might be a solution. Take the country over now it is in ruins and try a western modern society over there. Send people over to rebuild it if they want. A few army staff volunteers/paid from several countries to secure it, iron out some of the problems here, and see if people flock there to a safe place.

True, plus it's the benefits that drive them. Near me quite a few immigrants from Burmese/Myramar live, there are several living in one property who are well over 55 years old, men and women, some of them are over 65, calculate just how much in benefits are going into these properties against their annual income from where they came from. I can't see these people ever getting a job as they are to old and don't want to speak English, our own old people don't receive a fraction of the benefits these immigrants receive.

Unless you have sufficient contributions you aren't entitled to a full state pension.