Who Is At fault Over The Migrant Drownings.

Whether they have full contributions or not they get a reduced pension, why should they?

Why? Wouldnt that be illegal? if they have made the full contributions then how do you justify penalising them? Presumably by this stage they have a right to reside in the UK.

Why? Wouldnt that be illegal? if they have made the full contributions then how do you justify penalising them? Presumably by this stage they have a right to reside in the UK.

How can they have paid full contributions if they've only been in the country less than a year? Keep up.

How can they have paid full contributions if they've only been in the country less than a year? Keep up.

So whats their status in terms of the UK, do you know anything about them or is this just from what you observe? Do you talk to them and have they told you why they are here?

Where can the blame be placed on these terrible drownings that are taking place, is it their own fault, is it the alleged traffickers, is it the lure of pavements of gold in another Country, is it the Leaders of those who are waging war in their own Country to blame, someone or something must be the guilty party in these sad deaths.

Angel1.

I'd blame Turkey...A govt that talks about being moderate and secular but prefers to be a basket case and is quite happy to dump all their asylum seekers on Greece. And bombs the one effective opposition we have to ISIS...the PKK

So whats their status in terms of the UK, do you know anything about them or is this just from what you observe? Do you talk to them and have they told you why they are here?

I think they must have come for a change in the weather, slight rain with benefits following. In all a nice day.

Its been said god knows how many times, they are here for the money, why come halfway across the globe? So I do know. and no matter what derogatory comments you post that's how it is.

my bold=

Do you ask the same about the Brits that emigrate to Australia, Thailand, USA, Spain etc?

Its been said god knows how many times, they are here for the money, why come halfway across the globe? So I do know. and no matter what derogatory comments you post that's how it is.

Perhaps because they were persecuted back in their homeland, hence them being granted refugee status. That involves being given a safe place to live and support as we are legally required to do. Its hard to say though if you know nothing about them. Others that arent refugees should be deported in due course.

You dont need nor have received any derogatory posts, you speak for yourself.

my bold=

Do you ask the same about the Brits that emigrate to Australia, Thailand, USA, Spain etc?

You can do better than that Mafya surely.

We offer these countries professional work people, who have skills and equity to take with them.

What do the Migrants offer us ?

Theres a process to get into the countries you stated above.

Migrants are bombarding their way through Europe unprocessed and with very little to offer in return.

Sad, but true.