Earl marshal teachers

bantycock

3 hours ago, jad279 said:

Ay up Bothamlad , i had some of Mr White and can still feel it today 😵. But you had to push it to get Mr Baggot to punish you.

No i was never keen on Mr Haige . And i to remember the teachers lunch time badminton games with us lot watching some of the players. Mr Simpson was a funny one , but always liked Mick Flemming , he was my last form teacher before i left.

Jim.

Hi jim.forgot to mention mr.fleming,he was a top bloke .always interested in your well being. Stayed behind after school to  play badminton with miss harrison and mr walker a few times .i was quite good,but she was a county standard player. walker was a fair player too.

I remember all the above teachers, Harry Dowson with his gruff voice ordering you up to his room, Stan Francis with his very thin cane, Frank Baggot was a top bloke, Mr Hague was a funny one though & if I remember correctly he had some sort of scaring on his face which looked similar to a scold scar, Anthony Greenaway the metalwork teacher was my form teacher & I had many a spat with him & so did my Dad. Barry Parker who taught drama & English was a top man along with Dave Walker & Mr Fleming, Viv Owens was my year tutor & I am sure that she & Dave Walker were at it ! Anthony Bullivant the head teacher was a funny one & I had a big to do with him as me & my school pal Brian Scott were in trouble as usual & Brain went in 1st & came out rubbing his arse & he said "He's given me 6 of the best on my arse the *******" so I went into his office & he said "Marshall bend over that chair" I replied "there's no way that you are going to cane me on the arse" he then gave me 6 of the best on each hand ! Happy days     

11 hours ago, gaz 786 said:

You forgot the anti christ... MR BOREHAM....The nearest thing to Adolf Hitler that ever lived 

Boreham was our class teacher in our first year.i did wonder at the time if they were all going to be like him,he was known as little hitler.i'm sure walker tried it on with most of his female colleagues.Have some good memories of earl marshall but some crap ones,i suppose it was the same for eveyone.