RIP Sir Terry Wogan

alchresearch

Its very rare I feel a genuine feeling of loss when a celebrity dies but in Terry's case I do, during my lifetime he was always around somewhere, very sad news, RIP Mr.

Totally agree with this. Whether it was his chat show, blankety blank, Eurovision or the radio his voice was always somewhere.

Very sad.

It was never wise to listen to Janet & John whilst drinking.

Highlight of my driving commute for so many years and they were so so funny, every one of them :hihi: Don't think anyone but Sir Terry would have got away with that on national radio at that time in a morning.

Times move on and I quite enjoy Chris Evans breakfast show as I did his Drivetime show before it.

RIP Terry Wogan - probably the finest radio broadcaster we have ever seen (heard) :cool:

David schneider sums up the last few weeks on twitter. It’s truly like God’s put an intern in charge of deaths and he’s going through the list of celebrities people really love. RIP Terry Wogan.

i think it shows that for many of us, we've reached the age where the world takes from us more than it gives us.