Summer fayre norfolk park

bassett one

• 2 months later...

hope they have come up with something for people to see and enjoy,they could put on free kiddies funfair rides,thats not exspensive and helps attract young familys,just use top part and save going down the hill as its slippy and steep,put some music and pop bands on,some big funfair rides and the usual flower show and funfair archive and a farmers market,think that would attract visitors in my opinion

---------- Post added 10-04-2016 at 18:19 ----------

re-weather last year it was a great day weather wise day 1 last year ,it just lacked anything of much intrest .

---------- Post added 10-04-2016 at 18:21 ----------

re-weather last year day1 was nice,it just lacked anything of intrest to attract or keep people there.

hope they have come up with something for people to see and enjoy,they could put on free kiddies funfair rides,thats not exspensive and helps attract young familys,just use top part and save going down the hill as its slippy and steep,put some music and pop bands on,some big funfair rides and the usual flower show and funfair archive and a farmers market,think that would attract visitors in my opinion

---------- Post added 10-04-2016 at 18:19 ----------

re-weather last year it was a great day weather wise day 1 last year ,it just lacked anything of much intrest .

---------- Post added 10-04-2016 at 18:21 ----------

re-weather last year day1 was nice,it just lacked anything of intrest to attract or keep people there.

Sounds like you're after the job?

have you seen how many events in such a short time for that park,to my knowledge

theres a 1 to 2 day swfc event,micheal whitings funfair/cancer day,a blues event,a big

arts event and the Sheffield show,hope its dry and the ground can take it,it seems a lot of events for 1 area,hope I am wrong but cannot see everyone doing well and what about the poor locals and traffic?,only time will tell

have you seen how many events in such a short time for that park,to my knowledge

theres a 1 to 2 day swfc event,micheal whitings funfair/cancer day,a blues event,a big

arts event and the Sheffield show,hope its dry and the ground can take it,it seems a lot of events for 1 area,hope I am wrong but cannot see everyone doing well and what about the poor locals and traffic?,only time will tell

And 2 visits by Farrar's Funfair also (April & August)