Parking at Meadowhall

Does this car park get busy early in the day, or are you always sure of finding a parking space?
It's completely empty before 08:00 (I drive by it every morning at 08:20-ish). The 10:00 opening time might explain it ;):D

Talk about "sticking out like a sore thumb", security would be able to CCTV-track you all the way to the Interchange.

Who would need/want to spend ALL day at Meadowhall ?

A line I believe every man has said at least once to his partner, and yet they can quite easily manage it.

it really doesn't open until 10am, of course, staff get there a bit earlier so they can prepare for the hordes of shoppers

Learn something new everyday.

A line I believe every man has said at least once to his partner, and yet they can quite easily manage it.

Learn something new everyday.

You could get a drink while waiting for the shops to open.

The "Oasis Dining Quater" is open from.

9am- 11pm Monday -Saturday

So should be no problem with parking from 9am

Edited by bazjea

Forget all the negative comments, park in the interchange car park for free this is accessed from Barrow Road just opposite the Travelodge . I have parked there and travelled by train to Manchester and returned 18 hours later and no problems

because the train station car park is obviously separate to the rest of Meadowhall and managed differently.

Technically Mcdonalds is open at 5am and so you can park. Meadowhall is free to park where ever you like. All the entrances will be open, as it's only at Christmas do they close them to stop workers parking. I worked there 10 years of my 15 year working life. If not and you get to the interchange early enough you can park there though I've never had a problem parking there. It's what it's for. A park and ride. You park and then ride lol. But if push comes to shove there are streets within a ten minute walk or less away if you carry on up the road past travelogue on your right. Get to the lights and turn right and then I think your next left.