Parking at Meadowhall

If you look at the signs it has time restrictions on how long you can park there and I have seen cars clamped in there. You really can't expect anyone to believe you have spent the whole day in meadowhall as it isn't that big.

Signs are on all entrances to the car park but people don't read them

If you look at the signs it has time restrictions on how long you can park there and I have seen cars clamped in there. You really can't expect anyone to believe you have spent the whole day in meadowhall as it isn't that big.

Signs are on all entrances to the car park but people don't read them

Clamping cars is now illegal for private parking companies.

The cars you saw clamped had been done by DVLA as they had no tax, they quite often hit Meadowhall car park.

... there are streets within a ten minute walk or less away if you carry on up the road past travelogue on your right. Get to the lights and turn right and then I think your next left.

Very informative - thanks :)

---------- Post added 02-02-2016 at 19:30 ----------

Forget all the negative comments, park in the interchange car park for free this is accessed from Barrow Road just opposite the Travelodge . I have parked there and travelled by train to Manchester and returned 18 hours later and no problems

Thanks that was helpful :)

---------- Post added 02-02-2016 at 19:33 ----------

Just had a look on Google Maps, and Barrow Road seems to have double yellow lines (no parking)

So what are the road names that people are suggesting we can park on, that are a few minutes walk away from the Meadowhall station?