Demanding money for food on campo lane

Have a quiet work with the people at the Archer Project as they try very hard to stop that sort of thing happening. It's a bit inevitable from time to time with the work that they do but at least you'll have made them aware that somebody needs a bit of help.

Have a quiet work with the people at the Archer Project as they try very hard to stop that sort of thing happening. It's a bit inevitable from time to time with the work that they do but at least you'll have made them aware that somebody needs a bit of help.

I second this.....

time to time you say:loopy:? how about every day:roll:

Rubbish. I walk past the Archer Project HQ almost every day and never had any bother from any of the ladies or gents. They can be rowdy but don't trouble anyone.

they are there outside all day everyday swinging about shouting obscenities at each other while swilling and usually spilling special brew!!!! should never have been allowed here, i have seen normal people cross the road quickly as they were intimidated

they are there outside all day everyday swinging about shouting obscenities at each other while swilling and usually spilling special brew!!!! should never have been allowed here, i have seen normal people cross the road quickly as they were intimidated

I don't know where you got your glasses but if they see the archer project from Dubai I want a pair.

Absolute garbage - "all day and everyday" - I walk past it, and I don't need to nor ever have, crossed the road to avoid people swinging - there is the occasional shout or two but nothing in my experience untoward.

Others may have had a bad experience but I have walked past Monday to Friday 4 times a day for the past three years - and worked in the area for many more.

Sorry if you don't like the presence of some not quite so fortunate members of society - we really must remember to keep them out of view in future:help::help:

Not very often do I go to town, just pulled up on campo lane gets out car, saw crowd people outside catherdral archer project.. Woman approached me ..I just pulled up to park, I want some money I'm hungry. Er I've no money I replied hardly any teeth in her mouth, very thin woman. Have you got fag then.. Er no love I don't smoke.. F in this that and the other..I walked off to get ticket from machine..why me ? I was scared to put ticket on my car but I did, what's the world coming to demanding money then swearing going on one, very intimidating

Believe it or not they have a fully fitted Dentist Surgery inside the Archer Project for these people.