Demanding money for food on campo lane

I don't know where you got your glasses but if they see the archer project from Dubai I want a pair.

keep up pal i never said i lived permanently in Dubai so wind ya neck in:roll:

---------- Post added 01-02-2016 at 20:14 ----------

Absolute garbage - "all day and everyday" - I walk past it, and I don't need to nor ever have, crossed the road to avoid people swinging - there is the occasional shout or two but nothing in my experience untoward.

Others may have had a bad experience but I have walked past Monday to Friday 4 times a day for the past three years - and worked in the area for many more.

Sorry if you don't like the presence of some not quite so fortunate members of society - we really must remember to keep them out of view in future:help::help:

well i go my solicitors regularly and they are always there sometimes 2 or 3 sometimes a lot more! i feel sorry for the people that have to encounter this dross:roll:

keep up pal i never said i lived permanently in Dubai so wind ya neck in:roll:

When you are in Dubai , then how do you monitor outside the cathedral Archer project, is there a group of you?

have to say have passed there many times and never been accosted or had any trouble at all. Not saying it doesnt happen, but perhaps you are unlucky.

well i go my solicitors regularly and they are always there sometimes 2 or 3 sometimes a lot more! i feel sorry for the people that have to encounter this dross:roll:

Not all day and everyday then eh-just how often do you visit the area then?

Your language makes it plain what your view of others is and speaks volumes as to the type of person you are.

Why don't you live in Dubai by the way? Do they have such a thing as the Archer Project in that part of the world?

Edited by nikki-red
Fixed quote tags