Demanding money for food on campo lane

well i go my solicitors regularly and they are always there sometimes 2 or 3 sometimes a lot more! i feel sorry for the people that have to encounter this dross:roll:

Not all day and everyday then eh-just how often do you visit the area then?

Your language makes it plain what your view of others is and speaks volumes as to the type of person you are.

Why don't you live in Dubai by the way? Do they have such a thing as the Archer Project in that part of the world?

really??? well for your info 2-6 times a week and no matter what time especially mornings they are there, like i said dross, i bet you think your whatsit doesnt smell too:roll: at least dubai is a damn sight more orderly and cleaner than our streets, yes they do have a project its called prison

Edited by nikki-red
Fixed quote tags

Rubbish. I walk past the Archer Project HQ almost every day and never had any bother from any of the ladies or gents. They can be rowdy but don't trouble anyone.

Agree, I also think that they could teach a lot of folk on how to love and share with each other.

really??? well for your info 2-6 times a week and no matter what time especially mornings they are there, like i said dross, i bet you think your whatsit doesnt smell too:roll: at least dubai is a damn sight more orderly and cleaner than our streets, yes they do have a project its called prison

Your a real bundle of fun aren't you - pop off to dubai then pal we don't need your sort here :loopy::loopy::loopy:

Edited by nikki-red
Fixed quote tags

keep up pal i never said i lived permanently in Dubai so wind ya neck in:roll:

---------- Post added 01-02-2016 at 20:14 ----------

well i go my solicitors regularly and they are always there sometimes 2 or 3 sometimes a lot more! i feel sorry for the people that have to encounter this dross:roll:

I feel sorry for your solicitors.

Funny that, I feel quite similar for the people that have to encounter your dross.

I'm not sure I could even believe blame it on your exposure to dubai's cast system, I think it's just your naturally 'winning' personality shining through.

---------- Post added 01-02-2016 at 22:39 ----------

As an afterthought and to somewhat counter the taste of moron delivered to the thread.

At what point do/would you start begging for food?

Obv' there's a difference between asking for money for drugs using the pretence of a cup of tea and genuine begging for sustenance.

Do you think pride would get the better of you and you'd steal before you beg? which is 'worse' ?

Funny that, I feel quite similar for the people that have to encounter your dross.

I'm not sure I could even believe blame it on your exposure to dubai's cast system, I think it's just your naturally 'winning' personality shining through.

---------- Post added 01-02-2016 at 22:39 ----------

As an afterthought and to somewhat counter the taste of moron delivered to the thread.

At what point do/would you start begging for food?

Obv' there's a difference between asking for money for drugs using the pretence of a cup of tea and genuine begging for sustenance.

Do you think pride would get the better of you and you'd steal before you beg? which is 'worse' ?

yeah yeah whatever:roll: and just to counter what you said its the p up alco drunks and druggies that i am talking about:roll: the ones with the lifestyles choice!!! not the genuine homeless or beggers:roll:

how can cuts to housing benefit,make someone homeless,oh yes the money paid in benefits for rent is now given to the person, and not paid directly to the landlord or council as it used to be,so now its spent on beer ,or drugs or both,lets be right about it would you like to be married to a **** artist or druggie,when the money should be spent on there children keeping them warn, fed and clothed.

Not very often do I go to town, just pulled up on campo lane gets out car, saw crowd people outside catherdral archer project.. Woman approached me ..I just pulled up to park, I want some money I'm hungry. Er I've no money I replied hardly any teeth in her mouth, very thin woman. Have you got fag then.. Er no love I don't smoke.. F in this that and the other..I walked off to get ticket from machine..why me ? I was scared to put ticket on my car but I did, what's the world coming to demanding money then swearing going on one, very intimidating

They do provide food at the Archer project...

Not very often do I go to town, just pulled up on campo lane gets out car, saw crowd people outside catherdral archer project.. Woman approached me ..I just pulled up to park, I want some money I'm hungry. Er I've no money I replied hardly any teeth in her mouth, very thin woman. Have you got fag then.. Er no love I don't smoke.. F in this that and the other..I walked off to get ticket from machine..why me ? I was scared to put ticket on my car but I did, what's the world coming to demanding money then swearing going on one, very intimidating

the archer project is a drugs project. When i lived down there, would often find smackheads shooting up in the stairwell. Lovely.

i do feel sorry for them though, no way to live is it? :|

---------- Post added 02-02-2016 at 12:17 ----------

Dubai just lets poor migrant workers die on building sites, beats and tortures homosexuals, blames women for being raped, cuts thieves hands off - lovely place dubai.