Which was the first pub you ever got served in!!

The STAR of BRUNSWICK on the corner of cliff st and cemetery rd in sharrow. my dad took me in when I was 15 just before he died and I used to go in on my own afterwards, they assumed I was 16. Got caught by sheffields finest one sunday night,.Cost me a 3 pound fine. Oh ,and the beer was Tetleys @ 1/10 a pint.

Thought at first that you meant 'Horse and Jockey' down the 'cliffe but it wouldn't be like Mr.H to wander down there in 1966'ish -or would it ?
When I was 16/17 I actually had a good friend John Sillence who lived on Bright Street. We used to play football (or something approximating to football) on the "rec" and then go for a sarsparilla at Wyatt's drink shop near the corner of Janson Street. Sometimes John's dad would give us something a bit stronger. I do remember going in the Salutation for a couple of pints, c. 1966. Memories!

When I was 15 a pal and I went to a dance every Sat night at a church named St Stephens near Weston Bank Hospital,across the road was a pub run alone by an old lady called Mrs Botham I think that's her name!.We went in an old run down snug to be served bitter at 1/1penny a pint,she always asked our age but of course we lied and she seemed to believe us!.I have forgotten the pub name but that's my first visit to a licensed premises with countless many to follow as the years ticked by!.