Park Hill flats, Help needed

Hi, I hope this is ok to post in here :)

I am part of a group of students at the Sheffield University who are involved in a mini project on Park Hill flats, we want to get a sense of how people of Sheffield feel about the flats. I therefore wondered if any of you would be happy to answer a few questions on your opinions on the flats and any experiences you have either from the past or the present. Our questions are below but anything you can offer would be greatly appreciated. Any information given will be anonymised if used in our project. If you do not wish your answers to be included then please don't comment.

Thank you

1)How long have you lived in Sheffield?

2)Do you think Park Hill would be a good place to live?

3)Do you think that Park Hill creates a positive community?

4)Do you think it's a good idea to mix people from different backgrounds?

5)What do you think about the regeneration project?

6)If you could sum up Park Hill in one word what would it be?

Hi, I hope this is ok to post in here :)

I am part of a group of students at the Sheffield University who are involved in a mini project on Park Hill flats, we want to get a sense of how people of Sheffield feel about the flats. I therefore wondered if any of you would be happy to answer a few questions on your opinions on the flats and any experiences you have either from the past or the present. Our questions are below but anything you can offer would be greatly appreciated. Any information given will be anonymised if used in our project. If you do not wish your answers to be included then please don't comment.

Thank you

1)How long have you lived in Sheffield?

2)Do you think Park Hill would be a good place to live?

3)Do you think that Park Hill creates a positive community?

4)Do you think it's a good idea to mix people from different backgrounds?

5)What do you think about the regeneration project?

6)If you could sum up Park Hill in one word what would it be?

1) Over forty years.

2) No.

3) No way.

4). No, it causes trouble.

5). A complete waste of money, it's a a monstrosity and it's the people who can only see pound signs that like it, the real people of Sheffield wanted it demolishing.

6) 'Orrible.