This concept may shake up the big 4, as well as Aldi et al.

t'old stelios doesnt look to be doing too well on the airline. Its losing money.

Are you sure?

"DEAR SHAREHOLDER

Reflecting another year of growth, I am pleased

to report that your Company has delivered

record profit for the fifth year in a row, with

profit before tax up 18% to £686 million"

http://corporate.easyjet.com/~/media/Files/E/Easyjet-Plc-V2/pdf/investors/result-center-investor/annual-report-2015.pdf

Amazon will soon be entering the grocery market (in the uk, Amazonfresh is already in the US), that should shake things up a bit.

Will it though??

Online grocery delivery is not exactly a new concept here in the UK. The big chains have been offering it for over a decade now. We even have a well established "online only" supermarket - Ocado.

Fresh fruit and veg box delivery is already set up and well established through various local providers..

Thanks to Graze you can even get snacking food (healthy or not) posted straight through the letterbox.

What does Amazonfresh offer that's much different?

Will it though??

Online grocery delivery is not exactly a new concept here in the UK. The big chains have been offering it for over a decade now. We even have a well established "online only" supermarket - Ocado.

Fresh fruit and veg box delivery is already set up and well established through various local providers..

Thanks to Graze you can even get snacking food (healthy or not) posted straight through the letterbox.

What does Amazonfresh offer that's much different?

I think it will yes, and so do friends who work in the fresh produce industry who are investing heavily in being ready for Amazon Fresh.

I am not sure what it will offer different though, as you say there are several existing supplies, several of which are doing very well.

Initially id guess the scale of the operation will allow more flexible delivery options and the ability to buy everything you could ever need from one place would appeal to some.

Are you sure?

"DEAR SHAREHOLDER

Reflecting another year of growth, I am pleased

to report that your Company has delivered

record profit for the fifth year in a row, with

profit before tax up 18% to £686 million"

http://corporate.easyjet.com/~/media/Files/E/Easyjet-Plc-V2/pdf/investors/result-center-investor/annual-report-2015.pdf

All lies. He owes millions.