Carney earns too much?

I wonder if anyone thinks Carney should go. I never cared much for King, but Carney seems to run things down before they happen. Twice now the pound has started to rally and the FT index has risen and each time he has opened his mouth and they have dropped back down again ?

Carney has made a statement and the pound crashes further, he is trying to fix the banks, how long has he been in the job, way too long.

Who do you think would do a better job then ?

---------- Post added 06-07-2016 at 07:24 ----------

I wonder if anyone thinks Carney should go. I never cared much for King, but Carney seems to run things down before they happen. Twice now the pound has started to rally and the FT index has risen and each time he has opened his mouth and they have dropped back down again ?

I think Carney should stay.

The poor guy can't do anything right acording to some folk. May 15 this year.

"Bank of England governor Mark Carney has defended his intervention in the debate over the UK's membership of the European Union.

Mr Carney warned on Thursday that a UK vote to leave could cause a recession - sparking calls for him to resign."http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-36295721

At least he has a plan.

Sadly the ship is sinking and he is doing more than rearranging the deck chairs, he is manning the pumps albeit pumping our money into supporting the pound and the banks. What is the government doing, telling big business if they stay Mr Osborne will cut their tax. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-36699642

Edited by Blackbeard

You cant penalise the guy for what is happening now. He and all other banks advised we remain in the EU. The advice was clear and the people ignored it. The game has now changed.

Perhaps he should experience some austerity?