Mobility Cars any experiences?

That's a bit confusing you contradict yourself and then state what I asked as though you are supplying an answer....:suspect::help:

---------- Post added 07-02-2016 at 12:51 ----------

Jesus it's hard work is this. Here is an example of my post. When I was out and about selecting my first mobility motor I tripped off down to the local Toyota dealer, the mobility salesman was really very good and supplied answers to all my questions. I fancied a Rav 4, but they had just been taken off the scheme, what made matters worse, my friendly salesman told me if I had come the month before, I could have had a top of the range Rav for the same deposit as a basic model. The moral was that Toyota wanted rid of the "old" Rav to promote the new model, so were making the Top of the range old model available to mobility users. Now do you get my drift.

Angel1.

hiya I had a motability car for 18 years renewed every 3 years so all in all that was 6 cars, I had 2 corsa's and 4 astra' the dealership was the Vauxhall one on saville st if jonathan is still there he will fix you up no problem, the first astra I had was a down payment of £900, the ones after were no down payment, the only reason I stopped was I had a stroke in 2012 so I gave up my licence.

That's a bit confusing you contradict yourself and then state what I asked as though you are supplying an answer....:suspect::help:

---------- Post added 07-02-2016 at 12:51 ----------

Jesus it's hard work is this. Here is an example of my post. When I was out and about selecting my first mobility motor I tripped off down to the local Toyota dealer, the mobility salesman was really very good and supplied answers to all my questions. I fancied a Rav 4, but they had just been taken off the scheme, what made matters worse, my friendly salesman told me if I had come the month before, I could have had a top of the range Rav for the same deposit as a basic model. The moral was that Toyota wanted rid of the "old" Rav to promote the new model, so were making the Top of the range old model available to mobility users. Now do you get my drift.

Angel1.

It is. I'm even more confused now :hihi: You said they dont do deals, then you said they maybe do in the next sentence... then you provide an example of a deal you have done...

If you had replied to my original question... ie is it possible to do a deal when the reg is about to change.. with the example you have provided you will have saved us all the trouble.... its like pulling teeth...:suspect:

It is. I'm even more confused now :hihi: You said they dont do deals, then you said they maybe do in the next sentence... then you provide an example of a deal you have done...

If you had replied to my original question... ie is it possible to do a deal when the reg is about to change.. with the example you have provided you will have saved us all the trouble.... its like pulling teeth...:suspect:

I think you are trolling.

Phil*