Girls, would you buy mens razors?

My ex always used my Gillette Sensor Excel, mainly because she knew blades were supplied by muggins and I didn't think I'd need to lock it away.

So I threw it away and grew a beard. That'll teach her.

But, in serious, she says the blades were cheaper and better quality than women's razors. Is that because men's hair is wirier and needs a better blade?

Mens are cheaper? - wow, womens ones must cost a small car or something....

They really, really are. And are generally worse! I also buy mens razors now after nicking a mates one weekend and realising that the gimmicks they sell woman razors with (wider wobbling head etc) are complete marketing rubbish!

Tempted to sign up for that new mail order razor thingy, but not sure how it would work out.

In fact this thread has prompted me to do just that. First 4 razors for £1, then £6.95 for each set of 4 blades which I've order to come every 3 months, so a new blade every 3 weeks or so. Lets see how it goes.

Edited by sgtkate

Common knowledge that.

Women products cost more because women are more likely to spend more on their appearance.

It's not great patriarchate conspiracy, just how market works.

Stop applying so much make-up ladies to have that pink tax removed.

Men get mislead too...ive experimented and found lidl 89p for 10 are just as good as your £8 gillette Or your £4 bic.

you can sharpen the razor blade too on an old pair of jeans so it lasts longer!

---------- Post added 05-02-2016 at 12:24 ----------

I always buy men's razors not because they are cheaper, they are better

But ladies ones are more sensitive for dainty legs...bic even do a smaller ladies pen in pink because ladies also get very tired when writing.

Lol

I buy ladies razors because they are coated with a moisturiser/gel type thingy as ladies legs/pits/white bits are apparently more sensitive than a blokes...

But saying that, if I'm out of mine then I don't have any issues grabbing the OH's razor to shave me legs :)

I buy ladies razors because they are coated with a moisturiser/gel type thingy as ladies legs/pits/white bits are apparently more sensitive than a blokes...

But saying that, if I'm out of mine then I don't have any issues grabbing the OH's razor to shave me legs :)

Girls have thinner skin. True.