sticking the numberplate in the front window

removing the suspension

removing the badges

hanging a garland from the interior mirror

incorrect font on the numberplate

you know who you are ....

There are 3 cars on my road with dubious number plates now you mention it

There are 3 cars on my road with dubious number plates now you mention it

ANPR camera's can't read number plates accurately with an incorrect font, in the event of the police wanting to trace a vehicle for whatever reason.

The latest fad is to put German font number plates on UK cars, the drivers want prosecuting for driving vehicles with illegal plates.

sticking the numberplate in the front window

removing the suspension

removing the badges

hanging a garland from the interior mirror

incorrect font on the numberplate

you know who you are ....

I'd really love to know anyone who has actually removed the suspension...

ANPR camera's can't read number plates accurately with an incorrect font, in the event of the police wanting to trace a vehicle for whatever reason.

The latest fad is to put German font number plates on UK cars, the drivers want prosecuting for driving vehicles with illegal plates.

lol. Yeah, one has a German plate. The others have either different font or way out spacing. We get a fair few police cars on our estate. Its not rough and to be honest i dont know why we have so much police presence I'm surprised these cars haven't been tugged by the law if the plates are illegal. Are these ANPR cameras fitted to police cars or are they a static camera?

When someone stole my car, the police said that they knew the car hadn't left the area by main arterial routes under its own registration plate as the ANPR would have picked it up. Which leads me to deduce that they are in abundance around Sheffield.