Stupid car mods

Is it that they've removed the suspension, or just lowered the car?

If it is, beware those 'pillow' speed bumps :o

They said removed suspension, never seen a car with removed suspension as it wouldn't work very well ;)

Zipties or jubilee clips are used to shorten springs without taking them out.

You know who you are.

Christ, adjusting the suspension of a vehicle with jubilee clips and cable ties? I know a lot of these cars are old bangers driven by kids, mostly VW, Fiesta, Citroen etc, but surely you'd then be driving a car in a dangerous and unroadworthy condition?

Christ, adjusting the suspension of a vehicle with jubilee clips and cable ties? I know a lot of these cars are old bangers driven by kids, mostly VW, Fiesta, Citroen etc, but surely you'd then be driving a car in a dangerous and unroadworthy condition?

Old DIY trick to hold spring compressed while you are working on suspension.

But if it looks cool ...

Surely no skint boy racer would ever drive a car in unroadworthy condition.

No, they're just talking rubbish.

Yes they look silly & yes they probably do annoy people (especially the silly exhausts). But live and let live folks. If someone wants their car to wear tights lets leave them to it. I don't mind the youth doing it, we were all a bit daft when we were young but when you see middle aged men driving around in a car like that it's almost tragic.