The Owls Win and the Blades..errmmm

Vaati

Massive turnaround for the Owls, we are now proper contenders for the play-offs and Birmingham will be smarting from this loss for a while.

Hooper is a magic signing, I didn't think he would be, but the more I think about it, the more I wonder why I didn't think so...

Kieron Lee before the start...

"The win, which saw Wednesday move back into the Championship play-off places, came at a big cost to Carlos Carvalhal's side as they lost three players to injury.

Kieron Lee was hurt in the warm-up and replaced by Vincent Sasso before Keiren Westwood and Sam Hutchinson clashed with one another as the Wednesday defence blocked an eighth-minute City attack.

Westwood was stretchered off after receiving lengthy treatment on the pitch with a suspected concussion, while Hutchinson's knee injury meant he could not continue despite staying on for a few minutes after play was eventually restarted."

Kieron Lee before the start...

"The win, which saw Wednesday move back into the Championship play-off places, came at a big cost to Carlos Carvalhal's side as they lost three players to injury.

Kieron Lee was hurt in the warm-up and replaced by Vincent Sasso before Keiren Westwood and Sam Hutchinson clashed with one another as the Wednesday defence blocked an eighth-minute City attack.

Westwood was stretchered off after receiving lengthy treatment on the pitch with a suspected concussion, while Hutchinson's knee injury meant he could not continue despite staying on for a few minutes after play was eventually restarted."

ah cheers, i really hate the new format of the BBC site :(

so slow and harder to see things

If it is Hutch's knee he might be out of the running for quite some time again. Looks like Wildsmith and X will have to step up, fortunately, as I reckon Wildsmith is a future PL keeper.

Widsmith is injured though.

On a separate note, Praise or Grumble was priceless tonight. If you missed it, go find it online.

Massive turnaround for the Owls, we are now proper contenders for the play-offs and Birmingham will be smarting from this loss for a while.

Hooper is a magic signing, I didn't think he would be, but the more I think about it, the more I wonder why I didn't think so...

When people were touting Rhodes for 12 mill said all along Hoops was a much better buy for 3.

Can't get P and G here,would have loved to have heard it tonight.