The Owls Win and the Blades..errmmm

Vaati

If your lucky enough to go up,you take it ready or not,wed get a summer to prepare a squad.

Next season we could lose 3 or 4 players to injury and finish mid table.

Personally.......we arent good enough,we havent beaten a top 6 side yet,although we didnt hit the ground running,it took about 2 months or more for us to take in all the changes in personell and tactically.

Wer ok now,weve progressed a HUGE amount in a very short time,but we lack 3 or 4 players that would make us a nailed on championship force.

If you build progress and get a settled team that knows each other you can best anyone but i think everybody wants eveything to happen yesterday which for me is forcing it and the way to fail. I agree we could lose players but you could at anytime thats football but if your knocking on the door consistently and around thise top 2 places you are ready for the step forward but obviously no guarantees.

Weve got some REALLY savvy people running the club just now,enjoy the ride.

Its seems an eternity since we were in this position,but owts possible :)

Great ant it ! Not felt like this for a good while and makes me well happy. :D

If youd been today youda loved it,magnoma took a free kick that almost hit the corner flag lol,how weve progressed....he got subbed off and Rowett spat his dummy out it was hillarious! Were on fire just now McGeady looks very handy and more than a useful acqisition hel get better with games

If you build progress and get a settled team that knows each other you can best anyone but i think everybody wants eveything to happen yesterday which for me is forcing it and the way to fail. I agree we could lose players but you could at anytime thats football but if your knocking on the door consistently and around thise top 2 places you are ready for the step forward but obviously no guarantees.

Like Derby? Always up and around the play offs autos and always bottle it! If we have a chance to go up this season why wouldn't we take it? We would be garuanteed around £150m in TV money plus gate receipts etc. Surely we would be better off going up and taking that!

Like Derby? Always up and around the play offs autos and always bottle it! If we have a chance to go up this season why wouldn't we take it? We would be garuanteed around £150m in TV money plus gate receipts etc. Surely we would be better off going up and taking that!

Dont get me wrong i would take promotion without a doubt in my mind but do i think we would be better being delayed season, but it doesnt work like this does it ?

The seasons been exceptional so far and promotion would be the icing on the cake but if it doesn't happen we go again next season, look where we'd be now if we'd had a better start.

The opening results were always going to be mixed whilst the new players were bedding in. What has really cost us were the defeats at Charlton and MKD.

I expect us to start next season in the championship but will be hoping for a flying start.

The opening results were always going to be mixed whilst the new players were bedding in. What has really cost us were the defeats at Charlton and MKD.

I expect us to start next season in the championship but will be hoping for a flying start.

The Charlton and MKD results were shockers, let hope similar doesn't happen v PNE in a couple of weeks, I think we should be ok against Brentford (who look poor) and QPR (underperforming) in the next home fixtures.