The Owls Win and the Blades..errmmm

Vaati

well well well

that wasn't expected good old hooper to the rescue and how funny would it be if the owls replace Norwich in the premiership.

enjoyed the day out probably my favourite one so far this season

over 20,000 at the lane , was there any demos ?

united don't deserve that support from what my blades mates are saying

well well well

that wasn't expected good old hooper to the rescue and how funny would it be if the owls replace Norwich in the premiership.

enjoyed the day out probably my favourite one so far this season

Wasn't it just the perfect Saturday eh? :hihi:

But were there? I was told there were lots of empty seats on the Shoreham Street end and I think season tickets are counted whether the seat is taken up or not. Can anybody confirm this?

But were there? I was told there were lots of empty seats on the Shoreham Street end and I think season tickets are counted whether the seat is taken up or not. Can anybody confirm this?

no idea but its 20,000 sold seast for a league one club that even many championship sides cant compare to and would love support like that

Had to look it up but it is "usual practice" in England to count season tickets whether they turn up or not.You learn something every day.

I think the Blades have around 12,000 season ticket holders so a 10% no show would take Saturdays attendance down to 19000.

---------- Post added 08-02-2016 at 18:18 ----------

no idea but its 20,000 sold seast for a league one club that even many championship sides cant compare to and would love support like that

3rd highest outside of the prem on Saturday

Had to look it up but it is "usual practice" in England to count season tickets whether they turn up or not.You learn something every day.

I think the Blades have around 12,000 season ticket holders so a 10% no show would take Saturdays attendance down to 19000.

---------- Post added 08-02-2016 at 18:18 ----------

3rd highest outside of the prem on Saturday

makes sense because the seats are paid for anyway and im sure all clubs do it to make it look better then it is

This 20,000 Supporters figure that gets bandied about seems a little strange to me as the average for League One Games is nearly bang on 20,000 but do the away teams never bring any support?

It is quite impressive, but if your paying thrupence ha'penny a ticket or getting in on children's/students tickets, its a better shot than sitting in the Peace Gardens :hihi: