The Owls Win and the Blades..errmmm

Vaati

It is quite impressive, but if your paying thrupence ha'penny a ticket or getting in on children's/students tickets, its a better shot than sitting in the Peace Gardens :hihi:

you wont win the attendance argument its very impressive especially after a so called protest was planned and all the fans up in arms about not signing anyone and the way united are playing which my blades mates tell me is not very good and alos over 3100 going to Donny away

you wont win the attendance argument its very impressive especially after a so called protest was planned and all the fans up in arms about not signing anyone and the way united are playing which my blades mates tell me is not very good and alos over 3100 going to Donny away

It is impressive, but if we where paying a tenner a game (at this time) I'm sure we would get 30,000 a week, wouldn't you say?

It is impressive, but if we where paying a tenner a game (at this time) I'm sure we would get 30,000 a week, wouldn't you say?

be a sell out every week like wycome and palace was but its not a tenner is it and for all the good DC has done he has made it nearly imposs for some owls to attend , wouldn't you say ?

just had a quick look at what they are charging and for crewe and burton its the same prices

Sheffield United v Crewe Alexandra

Sky Bet League One

This match is a Category B fixture

Tickets are priced from £18 adults, £10 concessions and £8 juniors.

Supporters are advised to purchase tickets in advance as ticket prices increase on a match day by up to £2.

Edited by Bobbo11

be a sell out every week like wycome and palace was but its not a tenner is it and for all the good DC has done he has made it nearly imposs for some owls to attend , wouldn't you say ?

just had a quick look at what they are charging and for crewe and burton its the same prices

Sheffield United v Crewe Alexandra

Sky Bet League One

This match is a Category B fixture

Tickets are priced from £18 adults, £10 concessions and £8 juniors.

Supporters are advised to purchase tickets in advance as ticket prices increase on a match day by up to £2.

Yes I would say, sadly DC has priced a lot out of the market, but look at the averages, Wednesday are only 300 down on last season (admittedly the football is better) Now compare that with United, crowds are up but football is worse,so, is it the football that's getting Unitedites through the gate or the prices?

Edited by speedy69