The Owls Win and the Blades..errmmm

Vaati

Small but hopefully significant victory mel.

There's talk of a mass protest at all prem grounds being organised. Something we should all support .

Lets hope so, I've said it before but the best protest fans could do is boycott a live Sky game and let em beam a game around the world with an empty stadium, it would work brilliantly.

All good PW my end pal, thank ye kindly.

Don't stay away cos of the naydogooders. Stick around and give em shh... Hell.

It's funny if nowt else!.

Your in the old age bracket now mate(sorry) so kids don't apply. If I didn't have kids I wouldn't care and would and have happily spent a ton plus on a full day. Anyways where's Grapps these days ?

Lets hope so, I've said it before but the best protest fans could do is boycott a live Sky game and let em beam a game around the world with an empty stadium, it would work brilliantly.

Imagine the embarrassment that would cause for all.There's definitely a momentum building on this .

#footballisnothingwithoutfans

Fair play to you three blades. Despite the obvious meltdown, the shocking standard of football, the failure to achieve everyone's expectations, you're all still here trying to make the best of a horrendous situation. :thumbsup:

You forgot the absent chairman, financial ruin and selling club frankie.

We're just happy we were born Blades mate:)