Where is the Tax office in Sheffield?

Thanks for the help guys!! :)

I've looked at the link that InvalidUser posted (cheers mate) but most of the online help seems to be directed more towards the employer than the employee. Does this mean i might actually have to go down and deal with a real person!?!?! : oh noes :

I think the point is that if you're looking for a real person the tax office isn't the place to go looking. ;)

Seriously though if you can get a contact name and direct line I've found them quite helpful. I only deal with the business services and they have a number in Barnsley which allows you to talk to real folk. It's employer based though so you might have to do some digging for the dept you need.

If all else fails phone all the helpline numbers at random until you get somewhere. The Welsh language line is rarely busy. Most of them speak English too :thumbsup: but a simple "Bore Da" can ease the conversation :D

Archived