Wanted - Event space for Charity Fundraising

Hi,

I'm looking for a venue to host an event in April to raise money for charity, with aims to raise £1500 for Macmillan Cancer Support. I will be looking to find a DJ for creating a great atmosphere and will host a raffle for prizes that I am hoping to secure. I would be looking to leave collection tins and buckets at the doors and on the bar.

This year marks the 5th anniversary of my mums death. I want to arrange an event to help Macmillan to keeping able to support those living with and affected by cancer from the moment of diagnosis, through their treatment and beyond.

I'd really like to try and find a venue and DJ for as little pennies as possible (for free would be incredible!) If you have any suggestions I would love to hear from you!

http://www.justgiving.com/Rebecca-Carpenter1/

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

I'm looking for a venue to host an event in April to raise money for charity, with aims to raise £1500 for Macmillan Cancer Support. I will be looking to find a DJ for creating a great atmosphere and will host a raffle for prizes that I am hoping to secure. I would be looking to leave collection tins and buckets at the doors and on the bar.

This year marks the 5th anniversary of my mums death. I want to arrange an event to help Macmillan to keeping able to support those living with and affected by cancer from the moment of diagnosis, through their treatment and beyond.

I'd really like to try and find a venue and DJ for as little pennies as possible (for free would be incredible!) If you have any suggestions I would love to hear from you!

http://www.justgiving.com/Rebecca-Carpenter1/

HI I am steve-D local DJ, give a call when you have a date and a venue, see if I am available, cheers 07778553115