Do you feel as though you are chatting to someone when online ?

Its a good question. If it is someone I know personally, I don't suppose it is much different. If it is someone whom I only know via my screen, I find the written word easier. More time to think about what one is going to say. I always try to make sure that I word it so that the context is understood. Sometimes the context can trip you up.

Its a good question. If it is someone I know personally, I don't suppose it is much different. If it is someone whom I only know via my screen, I find the written word easier. More time to think about what one is going to say. I always try to make sure that I word it so that the context is understood. Sometimes the context can trip you up.

Yes, you have to be careful how you word things online. I often type a sentence out then delete it because it doesn't look right. I once got banned on here for typing something not right. I did deserve it though !

You do know that it is never a human being with whom you're interacting, don't you? The internet is one huge AI machine and any responses to anything you post on any social media interface is merely the machine giving you the responses it feels you deserve.

Have you not noticed that over the time since you joined SF the responses from other "users" has become more nuanced towards you and your views?

Just watch The Matrix and you'll see where you and the internet is heading.

Regards from your friendly bot.

You do know that it is never a human being with whom you're interacting, don't you? The internet is one huge AI machine and any responses to anything you post on any social media interface is merely the machine giving you the responses it feels you deserve.

Have you not noticed that over the time since you joined SF the responses from other "users" has become more nuanced towards you and your views?

Just watch The Matrix and you'll see where you and the internet is heading.

Regards from your friendly bot.

Well I had to look up the word " nuanced" but not sure what you mean.SF has become more polite in my opinion . Blimey you should have seen some of the posts from Kirky years ago ! He would have been banned immediately today. !