Time Travel - What would you go back and see?

I love this idea,

I think I would like to hop back in 100 year jumps exactly where I am to see how Sheffield developed.

I'd like to be in the airport on the fateful September 11th and set off a major security alarm which draws attention to the psychos.

I'd like to have a peek at the Sphinx and the pyramids as they were made. So 7,000 BC ish should do.

And the last tomb which is currently undiscovered, maybe I could hop around time in the Theban mountains to find where that last tomb is.

A quick peep at cro magnon man and his predecessors through time.

I'd also like to watch my Mum and Dad in their lives and when they first met, just to see if they were as wholesome and sweet as they make out!

And on a musical note (lol) I'd like to be in Michael Hutchences house prior to his suicide and talk him out of it.

Probably in the Viper Room when River Phoenix o'd too.

A strange one for me, Diana's death too, I'd prevent that if I could, not that I'm a big fan of the royals but she did well for the Uk and was a figurehead for some needy campaigns.

If I can't actively do anything while I'm there then all of the above except the death bits.

With all this talk of Jesus, one of my selections might be the first conversation between Joseph and Mary when she was telling him; even though he was not getting any hot-lovin action, that she was pregnant.

The Garden of Edan sounds like a nice place.

Archived