Anti-vaccine attitudes based on that false claim still exist

I know about 15 people who have suffered initial adverse reactions from vaccines - I do not know 1.5 million people.

Your figures are unadulterated BS.

Like a stinging feeling in the arm immediately after the injection? :hihi:

And the innocent children of other idiot baby killer parents.

I thought you skeptic types didn't do Ad Hominem?

[(of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.]

---------- Post added 01-03-2016 at 17:15 ----------

Do you think it's big pharma that somehow convinces the NHS to give out flu jabs? Seriously?

You think that pharmaceuticals aren't involved in the decisions?

Edited by onewheeldave

I thought you skeptic types didn't do Ad Hominem?

[(of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.]

---------- Post added 01-03-2016 at 17:15 ----------

You think that pharmaceuticals aren't involved in the decisions?

Have you ever looked at how NICE works?

So thats one in a million?

What was the fatality rate for swine flu if you caught it? It'll be a lot higher than one in a million

---------- Post added 01-03-2016 at 18:56 ----------

They're corrupt. Lots of people are dying and enduring life long illnesses, unnecessarily, as a direct result of the pharmaceutical industries corruption.

I guess, technically, that must mean they are 'flawed' :)

myself, I'll stick to 'corrupt', thanks.

I still note, that there is no evidence whatsoever of this being presented at all :hihi: :hihi:

I know about 15 people who have suffered initial adverse reactions from vaccines - I do not know 1.5 million people.

Your figures are unadulterated BS.

No you don't. You claimed you knew one guy who nearly died at birth from getting a vaccine that wasnt even invented then and when challenged on it ti turned out it was a different vaccine that wasnt invented and it was three months afterwards or something.

I am certain that looking at your other 15 will results in goalposts moving and the conclusion you are making it up again.

Well,if you thought that obelix you would be wrong.

Truth is indeed what you want to believe.

The possibility that vaccines cause a huge amount of harm to the body - is beyond most people.

You are certainly good at mocking people....I just hope most see through your tactics....and don't fall for the BS 'science'.

You're not a parent, so he's not attacking you...

What defines an attack as 'ad hominem' is that it is directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.

So, yes he's not attacking me, but, he's attacking other people, and, not the position they are maintaining, so, it's an ad hominem attack, which skeptics are supposed to be against.

---------- Post added 01-03-2016 at 20:24 ----------

I still note, that there is no evidence whatsoever of this being presented at all :hihi: :hihi:

That settles it then :)

There have been no double-blind scientific studies on the corrupting influence of the pharmaceutical companies, therefore, there is no corruption.

Position proved, pharma is good and trustworthy- excuse while I nip and and try and get as many vaccines injected into me as I possibly can, cos more is always better, and, I want to be as well as I can be.

Am I part of 'the Herd' now? What will happen to my individual mind- will I still remember it?