Anti-vaccine attitudes based on that false claim still exist

Recombinant DNA (rDNA) molecules are DNA molecules formed by laboratory methods of genetic recombination, such as molecular cloning, in order to bring together genetic material from multiple sources, thus creating sequences that would NOT otherwise be found in biological organisms.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/049144_MMR_vaccine_recombinant_human_albumin_mad_cow.html#ixzz41j5DB0c6

Fetal bovine serum - human baby blood

Chick embryo cell culture - wtf!

Recombinant human albumin - more human blood

Cannibalism - will let the individual decide.

Boiled eggs and blood transfusion. What's your point? Is it cannibalism that you have a problem with?

Anyone got a link to some kind of official source which explains why vaccines contain things like aluminum hydroxide, detergent, formaldehyde etc? I expect that many of these ingredients are not as suspicious as they sound, but, I think an explanation would be very useful when it comes to deciding.

I especially notice the amount of animal derived substances- fetal bovine serum, Vero (monkey kidney) cells, calf serum etc occur in the ingredients- again, I'd be interested to hear what functional purpose they serve.

Anyone got a link to some kind of official source which explains why vaccines contain things like aluminum hydroxide, detergent, formaldehyde etc? I expect that many of these ingredients are not as suspicious as they sound, but, I think an explanation would be very useful when it comes to deciding.

I especially notice the amount of animal derived substances- fetal bovine serum, Vero (monkey kidney) cells, calf serum etc occur in the ingredients- again, I'd be interested to hear what functional purpose they serve.

Let's speculate, why do you believe that vaccination ingredients are what they are?

Let's speculate, why do you believe that vaccination ingredients are what they are?

Does this mean you have got a link to explanations for ingredients, or, you haven't?

Personally I've got not idea why vaccines contain fetal bovine serum, Vero (monkey kidney) cells, calf serum, aluminum hydroxide, detergent, formaldehyde etc. That's why I'm asking for a link to the official reasons, if such links exists.

The article referred to earlier contains a link to a document that answers much of your question.

Try reading before asking.

Many of them are used in the manufacturing process and are not actually "ingredients" at all.

The NHS disagrees with you on that one-

http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/vaccinations/pages/vaccine-ingredients.aspx

(They're not disagreeing with your assertion that they're part of the manufacturing process- that's part of the info on the page, but, clearly they consider that they are actually 'ingredients').

A very quick google says

Formaldehyde has a long history of safe use in the manufacture of certain viral and bacterial vaccines. It is used to inactivate viruses so that they don't cause disease (e.g., polio virus used to make polio vaccine) and to detoxify bacterial toxins, such as the toxin used to make diphtheria vaccine.31 Dec 2014

QED.

---------- Post added 02-03-2016 at 10:32 ----------

And some light reading about aluminium compounds

http://www.nature.com/icb/journal/v82/n5/full/icb200476a.html

The article referred to earlier contains a link to a document that answers much of your question.

Try reading before asking.

Very helpful, thanks (not). Which article? How much earlier?

For anyone who is actually interested in info and debate, here's an 'official' link to details about vaccinations-

http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/vaccinations/pages/vaccine-ingredients.aspx

and, here's another one I stumbled across in the process-

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/01/27/mercury-in-vaccines-was-replaced-with-something-even-more-toxic.aspx

those skeptic types distressed by the fact that a lot of anti-vaccinators get their info from 'unofficial' sources might start to understand that if they focused more on giving out helpfull info, rather than trying to get off on putting people down, then said people may spend less time stumbling across the internet getting their ideas from wherever?

The aluminium and thimerosal are used to stop bacterial growth in the vaccine. Same for formaldehyde. You dont want to be injecting a bacterial culture. The formaldehyde is also used to weaken or kill the virus etc of interest as well in some vaccines

Vero cells, calf serum, chicken, etc are the growth medium that the vaccine is cultured in. Vaccines are dead or attenuated but they need something to grow in whilst they are alive - hence these carrier components that are present.