Anti-vaccine attitudes based on that false claim still exist

Just for you obelix-- I will ask him when he had it EXACTLY.

Not that he will know at that age.

Keep up the good work ( dis-information)

Keep believing their BS. Take as many vaccines as you can.

Nutrition,sanitation etc had jack to do with reducing diseases.

With real sheep you need a sheepdog to police the sheep.

With human sheep-- they police themselves.

Well observed- I 100% agree. One thing that's really noticeable recently is that any criticism of an established system, no matter how corrupt, and a horde of 'apologists' appear to defend it.

Recently I did a thread about how pensioners and other vulnerables were being fleeced by 118 charges- £5 minimum for the call, and sometimes £80-£120 if actually put you through to the number you're looking for.

The number of apologists saying people should check the small print and that it was the pensioners own fault for not doing so, was staggering.

The high-up trash who are actually coming up with ways to screw the public are no longer the real problem- it's the sheep/apologists who invade every discussion with their placatory defences of said systems, who are truly at the heart of it.

---------- Post added 18-02-2016 at 18:22 ----------

For the hundredth time. If you provide EVIDENCE then I will listen to you. Evidence is not a YouTube video,

It can be, if that youtube video is one made by one of the many respectable and practicing medical professionals who are posting videos cos it's the best way for them to get their (evidence backed) information out to the general public.

You have to understand that if you want people to take you seriously then you MUST provide evidence which you cannot do.

Not true. Theres's a worldwide community of people who, having despaired of the corruption evident in national health systems, are getting their info from sources like youtube and other online resources.

---------- Post added 18-02-2016 at 18:24 ----------

Your manner and actions are beyond description - I've never met anyone as close minded and foolish as yourself.

What about me :clap::clap: am I relegated to no.2 position?

---------- Post added 18-02-2016 at 18:27 ----------

Nothing I've said is incorrect. Unlike yourself - so now he conveniently doesnt know. How fortunate for you.

Not even when you claimed incorrectly that I never admitted I was wrong, and, to prove it, posted an actual quote of myself admitting I was wrong??:loopy:

Edited by onewheeldave

Not even when you claimed incorrectly that I never admitted I was wrong, and, to prove it, posted an actual quote of myself admitting I was wrong??:loopy:

Except I didn't :)

---------- Post added 19-02-2016 at 00:33 ----------

Good to hear from someone not in the matrix.

Here are many vaccine quotes.

I suppose they are all made up Obelix?

Never mind many can be viewed on YouTube.

Yes,YouTube is not evidence I hear you say,then I give up!

http://www.thebigpitcher.org/2009/08/31/vaccination-quotes-experts/

Yoiu can make a quote up about anything. It's proof that matters. You've not provided any. So your arguments are easily dismissed.

I've not seen you admit you are wrong yet :)

Yes you have (posted now, for the second time on this thread)

However, I think I'll have to admit defeat on the master switch issue. That would seem to exclude pound shop lights.

I'm always happy to bow down before actual evidence

As you seem to have issues with language use: 'admit defeat' = me admitting I was wrong (on the master switch issue).

So there's the checkable evidence on that one.