Anti-vaccine attitudes based on that false claim still exist

Yes you have (posted now, for the second time on this thread)

As you seem to have issues with language use: 'admit defeat' = me admitting I was wrong (on the master switch issue).

So there's the checkable evidence on that one.

No it's not. :)

At the risk of derailing the thread you refused point blank to admit you were wrong on the red lights and the flashing issue and found another (well were fed another) reason why and chose that reason to wriggle out of admitting that you were in actuality and in totality utterly wrong.

That's why I've never seen you admit you were wrong. Admit defeat yes but that doesn't have the same meaning as wrong - as well you know.

Now please - shall we get back to vaccines?

Here are many vaccine quotes.

I suppose they are all made up Obelix?

Never mind many can be viewed on YouTube.

Yes,YouTube is not evidence I hear you say,then I give up!

Please do or at least take a brake to work out why the vast majority find the lack of reasoning, independent evidence, ability to review and come up with a hypothesis in your statements are not convincing.

Use the time to find your own words or phrases to replace the over used words and phrases copied directly from the conspiracy gurus that are making money out of you.

Better still get qualified by learning the trade and work in the field or are you afraid that the matrix will get to you.

Please do or at least take a brake to work out why the vast majority find the lack of reasoning, independent evidence, ability to review and come up with a hypothesis in your statements are not convincing.

Use the time to find your own words or phrases to replace the over used words and phrases copied directly from the conspiracy gurus that are making money out of you.

Better still get qualified by learning the trade and work in the field or are you afraid that the matrix will get to you.

He should be. People who try to change the system from within by working with it, tend to either quit it, or, become apologists for it.

State 'health systems' are no longer about health, they're now a cog in a set of systems whose decisions are based primarily on financial interests.

---------- Post added 19-02-2016 at 11:25 ----------

No it's not. :)

At the risk of derailing the thread you refused point blank to admit you were wrong on the red lights and the flashing issue and found another (well were fed another) reason why and chose that reason to wriggle out of admitting that you were in actuality and in totality utterly wrong.

That's why I've never seen you admit you were wrong. Admit defeat yes but that doesn't have the same meaning as wrong - as well you know.

'Admitting defeat doesn't mean admitting I was wrong' :lol: :lol:

Still, at least you're on record as stating that 'I (onewheeldave) admitted defeat' (which, I believe, most humans with a basic ability in rational thought will recognise as an admission that I considered myself to be wrong).

He should be. People who try to change the system from within by working with it, tend to either quit it, or, become apologists for it.

State 'health systems' are no longer about health, they're now a cog in a set of systems whose decisions are based primarily on financial interests

Sure. Doctors go to work every day thinking about how can I possibly shaft my own patients and make them suffer just so I can meet a financial target that a manger 6 levels above me has.

You are in danger of sounding like MAC if you aren't careful.

Yes you have (posted now, for the second time on this thread)

As you seem to have issues with language use: 'admit defeat' = me admitting I was wrong (on the master switch issue).

So there's the checkable evidence on that one.

I've seen you pull out the card before that you're very literal in your use of language. Far less likely to use or even understand the euphemisms that neurotypical use, yet now you're hiding behind them.

I've seen you pull out the card before that you're very literal in your use of language. Far less likely to use or even understand the euphemisms that neurotypical use, yet now you're hiding behind them.

Yes, many autistics use language literally. literal language is essential to productive debate.

However, my (officially tested with documents available) IQ scores reveal that in the category of 'verbal fluency' I score 99.9%, putting me in the top 1 in a thousand of the population.

So I'm actually fairly nifty when it comes to language use.

Unlike some of the pseudo-rationalists on this thread who lack the ability to 'use language literally'. Which, I believe, explains their tendency to strawman i.e. it's not deliberate, they simply can't use words with precision, and, therefore, can't 'see' conceptual entities (logic) without a great deal of blurring and confusion.

Yes, many autistics use language literally. literal language is essential to productive debate.

However, my (officially tested with documents available) IQ scores reveal that in the category of 'verbal fluency' I score 99.9%, putting me in the top 1 in a thousand of the population.

So I'm actually fairly nifty when it comes to language use.

Unlike some of the pseudo-rationalists on this thread who lack the ability to 'use language literally'. Which, I believe, explains their tendency to strawman i.e. it's not deliberate, they simply can't use words with precision, and, therefore, can't 'see' conceptual entities (logic) without a great deal of blurring and confusion.

Well, thanks for clarifying that.

The next time you misunderstand I'll remind you of 99.9%.

I was thinking along these lines but you've articulated it better than I could.

During a friend's recent visit his wife disclosed that she is an anti-vaxxer, out of courtesy I didn't take it any further but I would have loved to know what drives such an attitude/belief - to hear an explanation in her own words.

She doesn't need to give an explanation.