Anti-vaccine attitudes based on that false claim still exist

Dr Russell Blaylock on vaccination.

With such a wealth of experience in the medical field,not sure how people can dismiss his views.

Certainly not without doing your research first.

Wow, I never realised U.S. children were getting 46-50 vaccines before they start school!

That is not right, it's insane.

They're making an assertion- anyone interested further can follow it up, either by attempting personal dialogue with them, or their representatives, or, get on youtube and watch videos of them presenting their case.

If someone did link to a paper, would you any of you actually check it out and give comment??

I know that I said I'd done with you, but you do need reminding of something I posted earlier for you - the paper you keep asking forthat inconveniently for you rounds up your entire arguments into a single slam dunk of Cochrane produced medical science MMR vaccine research paper.

http://www.cochrane.org/CD004407/ARI_using-the-combined-vaccine-for-protection-of-children-against-measles-mumps-and-rubella

Cochrane is fine but your report isn't by Cochrane. Obelix has pointed out the basic problems with how is being reported in your reference.

What Cochrane have been unequivocal about is that they found no link between MMR, autism, and a whole host of other maladies.

We could assess no significant association between MMR immunisation and the following conditions: autism, asthma, leukaemia, hay fever, type 1 diabetes, gait disturbance, Crohn's disease, demyelinating diseases, or bacterial or viral infections.

Nobody else has been able to show a proper8 MMR /autism link either. We have to accept that there is no link.

Well we will start with #120 where you said

So please. Lets have your arguments in a cogent, reasoned form backed up by the evidence.

NO. Answer my question, or leave it- I've got way better things to do than p*ss*ng contests.

---------- Post added 23-02-2016 at 20:58 ----------

I know that I said I'd done with you...

Yes, you rather did. I'm busy with Obelix at the moment.

I just did answer your question. If you dont like this tough luck. You posted a point in post #120. Thats the one I think you are trying to make.

If you really dont like the answers and are going to start to be all mardy about it then perhaps you better go and let the big boys play without upsetting you.

What claim is he making? Because despite asking you a great deal you still havent told us or given us any evidence that he is making such a claim.

If I can find you a relevant video of him speaking, would that suffice? Would seeing him actually speaking his claims count as evidence for you?

Dr Russell Blaylock on vaccination.

With such a wealth of experience in the medical field,not sure how people can dismiss his views.

Certainly not without doing your research first.

Don't dismiss his views without doing some research first you say?

Is the same Dr Russell Blaylock who thinks that the government agencies are spraying the population with mind altering chemicals?

:rolleyes:

The Internet is littered with stories of “chemtrails” and geoengineering to combat “global warming” and until recently I took these stories with a grain of salt. One of the main reasons for my skepticism was that I rarely saw what they were describing in the skies. But over the past several years I have notice a great number of these trails and I have to admit they are not like the contrails I grew up seeing in the skies. They are extensive, quite broad, are laid in a definite pattern and slowly evolve into artificial clouds. Of particular concern is that there are now so many *dozens every day are littering the skies.

My major concern is that there is evidence that they are spraying tons of nanosized aluminum compounds. It has been demonstrated in the scientific and medical literature that nanosized particles are infinitely more reactive and induce intense inflammation in a number of tissues. Of special concern is the effect of these nanoparticles on the brain and spinal cord, as a growing list of neurodegenerative diseases, including Alzheimer’s dementia, Parkinson’s disease and Lou Gehrig’s disease (ALS) are strongly related to exposure to environmental aluminum.

I just did answer your question. If you dont like this tough luck. You posted a point in post #120. Thats the one I think you are trying to make.

No. That is not the claim I wished for the paper to be making (note how substituting your own words for mine, leads to a great difference in meaning.

If you really dont like the answers and are going to start to be all mardy about it then perhaps you better go and let the big boys play without upsetting you.

Cut the insults and playground ego banter, if you wish this discussion to continue.

No. That is not the claim I wished for the paper to be making (note how substituting your own words for mine, leads to a great difference in meaning.

Cut the insults and playground ego banter, if you wish this discussion to continue.

Are you actually trying to be deliberatly obtuse here?

You have a number of people trying to help you. These people are trying to show you where you are going wrong and all you can do is abuse and obfuscate them at every turn. You are deliberatly uncommunicative, you wave your alleged vast intellect about, but are unable to seemingly answer a simple question?

WHAT CLAIM ARE YOU MAKING?

Go on. It's not difficult. Tell us what you are claiming. Tell us how all these links prove it. Surely for someone with a figure 99.7% or whatever it is smarter than the average bear it should be easy right?