Anti-vaccine attitudes based on that false claim still exist

I've not actually commented on the workers in the labs,.

You lie - as usual with your mealy mouthed throwaway comments. You said, and I quote you directly...

Post 697 you said

Pharma is rotten to the core.

So yes you WERE commenting on the workers in the labs. You were accusing everyone of being complicit in it and yet again you have not one iota of common sense about what actually goes on and think you can idly just dismiss everything they do as being corrupt to the core.

Polio, diptheria, measles, mumps, rubella, varicella, smallpox, typoid, cholera, dysentery, etc etc etc all these diseases stopped stone dead by modern medicine and pharmaceuticals.

You couldnt make it up.

Again I believe that this may be a case of you using a different language to the rest of us, because you was talking about the core of the industry, and I'd suggest the workers are pretty close to the core.

I'm using a common phrase "corrupt to the core". If you take that phrase to be a comment on the workers in the industry, then you're mistaken.

And, now I've clarified that I do not consider the lab workers to be corrupt.

I'm using a common phrase "corrupt to the core". If you take that phrase to be a comment on the workers in the industry, then you're mistaken

No. Not mistaken at all. The one who is mistaken is YOU.

Man up and admit it, and apologise to all those on here who you are directly insulting.

But he never says that. Have you watched the video?

Could someone else please watch the video from 1:07-1:27, and confirm that he says-

"much of what the drug industry does, fulfills the criteria for organised crime in US law. And they behave in many ways, like the mafia does. They corrupt everyone they can corrupt... they have bought every type of person, including ministers of health in some countries." Dr. Peter Gotzsche (co-founder of the Cochrane Collaboration)"

then try and help Obelix get sorted out, cos he's clearly not viewing the same video

Rubbish. He simply pointed out that there was no evidence for mammograms that justified the levels of their use.

My mistake. He hasn't even tried to disprove anything, much like he's made no attempt to prove that autism is linked to the tri-vaccine. From this link;

http://over-vaccination.net/cochrane-collaboration/

Gøtzsche and the Cochrane Collaboration isn't especially bothered by it.

A bit of Googling highlights that he believes in evidence based theories, which is presumably why he can't put forward anything regarding a link between vaccines and autism, because there isn't one.

You lie - as usual with your mealy mouthed throwaway comments. You said, and I quote you directly...

Post 697 you said

So yes you WERE commenting on the workers in the labs. You were accusing everyone of being complicit in it and yet again you have not one iota of common sense about what actually goes on and think you can idly just dismiss everything they do as being corrupt to the core.

Polio, diptheria, measles, mumps, rubella, varicella, smallpox, typoid, cholera, dysentery, etc etc etc all these diseases stopped stone dead by modern medicine and pharmaceuticals.

You couldnt make it up.

Like I said-

And, now I've clarified that I do not consider the lab workers to be corrupt.

The pharma industry is corrupt to the core- the lab workers are not involved, they're simply doing their jobs, as are most workers in most 'corrupt to the core' industries.

Where does he say that? That the industry is entirly corrupt to the core?

Hint: I'm using the same "debate" tactics as you use. Sauce for the goose etc. You appear not to like it. There is an important life lesson there for you.

Now - are you going to apologise for the insults earlier or don't you have the balls?

Yes, it is, and, I'm happy that if anyone whose brain is functioning reads it, they'll see what it is actually doing :)

Yes, comparing, or to paraphrase - pointing out the resemblances between "big pharma" and the Nazis.

So you've switched from the pharmaceutical industry to "the revolution in healthcare"? Not that I rate modern healthcare that much higher, given that it's hobbled by the pharmaceuticals corruption.

The revolution in our healthcare has been driven by the pharmaceutical industry. Do you think that the new drug treatments fall out of the sky?

The pharma industry is corrupt to the core- the lab workers are not involved, they're simply doing their jobs, as are most workers in most 'corrupt to the core' industries.

Wheres your apology?

Come on lets have it? Or are you too afraid, or too secure behind your keyboard to apologise? It's easy being a keyboard warrior rather than am man isnt it.