Anti-vaccine attitudes based on that false claim still exist

This has all been explained to you in excruciating detail. If you can't understand why and how those 'ingredients' are used then we can't help you.

BTW - formaldehyde is naturally present in the body... What do you make of that?

To administer toxic ingredients like mercury directly into the body cannot be compared to consuming fish with the same weight of mercury.

The human body has little or no defence against direct injection as its a completely unnatural practice. It's defence mechanism cannot be used to filter such poisons.

Auto - immune diseases have been strongly linked with vaccinations.

Mac33 Your post 807 says "I asked the female doctor aged around 50 if she was aware of ANY of the ingredients in vaccines - I was met with a blank stare"

Post 810 "Never ceases to amaze me how far the masses will go to rationalise their blissful reality.

Yes - she knew all those horror ingredients in vaccines such as

aluminium,mercury,formaldehyde etc.

Which was it?

I went a few years ago to a doctor to get my ear syringed due to the build up of wax.

I asked the female doctor aged around 50 if she was aware of ANY of the ingredients in vaccines - I was met with a blank stare.

This is the rule rather than the exception.

They have been taught to parrot the 'truth' and to NEVER question it.

They have been taught well.

http://www.whale.to/vaccine/fda2.html

The thing is, we all know what she was thinking. :hihi::hihi:

To administer toxic ingredients like mercury directly into the body cannot be compared to consuming fish with the same weight of mercury.

The human body has little or no defence against direct injection as its a completely unnatural practice. It's defence mechanism cannot be used to filter such poisons.

Auto - immune diseases have been strongly linked with vaccinations.

There is no mercury used in any vaccine.

‘They concluded that it was impossible to PROVE OR REFUTE the suggested associations between MMR vaccine and autism or inflammatory bowel disease

You can't prove or refute an association that doesn't exist.

The human body eliminates thimerosal easily.

Thimerosal does not stay in the body a long time so it does not build up and reach harmful levels. When thimerosal enters the body, it breaks down to ethylmercury and thiosalicylate, which are readily eliminated.