Looking for free offcut carpet

Wasn't saying it for that at all....there are alot cheaper than me who i could point them too and im full for over a week anyway...i was trying to help.

Then again its no shock such a comment was made on here.

Stop being a mardy bum i was only joking. In fact when you suggested it i remembered that i have a Vax carpet cleaner that would do a good job. I still have some cleaning solution too so it wouldnt cost a bean other than to buy more solution if needed.

OP. Let me know if you want to go the cleaning route.

SupremeCC. Don't be so sensitive.

I doubt Pyramid will do that. Pyramid have very well priced carpets though. Some really really cheap. I carpeted the whole downstairs of my former house for under £200 and it was a big house. If its temp then some foam backed basic carpets will cost very little.

I dont have much spare money right now but i could chip in £20 if you can get some sort of collection going?

When was that, as pyramid quoted us nearly 2 grand for a 2 bedroom flat, a few months since, ended up going to economy carpets instead.

When was that, as pyramid quoted us nearly 2 grand for a 2 bedroom flat, a few months since, ended up going to economy carpets instead.

It was about 5 years ago. A long time i know but i used them since and their prices were still very good. Admittedly for a much better carpet.

When i carpeted the downstairs for under 200 it was with a foam backed carpet. Not luxurious by any means but it did the job :thumbsup:

Find out where any exhibition is being held, ie. Snooker, Ideal Home Exhibition, Business for start-ups, caravan, computer sales exhibition etc.

They chuck them out once the exhibition has finished.

You can always ask, or check the skips a few days after the exhibition has finished.

Find out where any exhibition is being held, ie. Snooker, Ideal Home Exhibition, Business for start-ups, caravan, computer sales exhibition etc.

They chuck them out once the exhibition has finished.

You can always ask, or check the skips a few days after the exhibition has finished.

Not a bad idea that thank you.