Peugeot 206 Anti Pollution fault

Hi,have a problem with my Peugeot 206 cc 2l.Anti Pollution fault comes up after driving around 10-15 miles and cylinder 4 starts misfiring.Comes up with the fault code p0204 when plugged in.Any suggestions for a cheap decent mechanic who can find out if its injector or coil pack etc?Also my temp in the middle display started being faulty recently and showing around -20.Could this be the cause or just totally coincidence?Any help appreciated,cheers :)

Yer,mine came on during the emissions test but didn't alter it.Dry day,whats one of them!Thought it might be coil pack myself but people have suggested swapping injectors to see if the fault follows and I was really curious if the temp sensor was anything to do with it or just randomly happened the same time...Thanks tho :)

Yer,mine came on during the emissions test but didn't alter it.Dry day,whats one of them!Thought it might be coil pack myself but people have suggested swapping injectors to see if the fault follows and I was really curious if the temp sensor was anything to do with it or just randomly happened the same time...Thanks tho :)

Not the injectors - swap the coil onto another cylinder and see if the fault moves with it.

Those coil packs do fail and are relatively inexpensive. Check which cylinder is actually cylinder one though - those Frenchies sometimes have Cyl 1 closest to the gearbox.

Not the injectors - swap the coil onto another cylinder and see if the fault moves with it.

Those coil packs do fail and are relatively inexpensive. Check which cylinder is actually cylinder one though - those Frenchies sometimes have Cyl 1 closest to the gearbox.

So deffo nothing to do with the temp reading going haywire?

Hi,have a problem with my Peugeot 206 cc 2l.Anti Pollution fault comes up after driving around 10-15 miles and cylinder 4 starts misfiring.Comes up with the fault code p0204 when plugged in.Any suggestions for a cheap decent mechanic who can find out if its injector or coil pack etc?Also my temp in the middle display started being faulty recently and showing around -20.Could this be the cause or just totally coincidence?Any help appreciated,cheers :)

It's cylinder four where the fault is, have a read of this= http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/607-42/fault-code-p0204-18785/