Is There A Place For Feminism In The Modern World?

What the hell is this.......?

And some men wonder why we have feminism at all? ROFL.

---------- Post added 10-02-2016 at 17:48 ----------

Western women becoming more whiny and entitled in last 15 years.

Its a phenomenon I've observed through living with and dating over hundred women in my adult time so far.

Women have changed, and I don't think they are happier then they were 30 or 40 years ago.

Just my opinion, Im still allowed that aren't I? :)

Dated over hundred women? TBH with some of what you've posted on SF I'm not surprised. Most likely left you pretty soon after you opened your mouth.

Of course there is a place for feminism. It's as necessary as it ever was.

No it isnt:roll: if women want the power then they can go out and get it and the true feminists do just that, they dont sit bleating on hard done to they are.

The protesting anarchic type like yourself that bangs any drum going are just there for effect:o:gag:

Dated over hundred women? TBH with some of what you've posted on SF I'm not surprised. Most likely left you pretty soon after you opened your mouth.

thats just the kind of abuse / emotional response I would expect from an entitled Western woman.

---------- Post added 10-02-2016 at 17:57 ----------

Describe a feminist to me because basically I wouldn't know one if I fell over one...

Overweight, not attractive, aggressive, entitled, whiny, irrational, confrontational

thats just the kind of abuse / emotional response I would expect from an entitled Western woman.

That's the exact response I would have expected from an entitled Western man. I say 'man' as reference to your gender, not your personality. Seems to me you are the on who believes he is entitled. In just a few threads you managed to state that you are entitled to:

- a council house even though you were earning £40k+

- council tax support for a business that's not even got started yet

- have a go at women because you think we earn the same as you

That's the exact response I would have expected from an entitled Western man. I say 'man' as reference to your gender, not your personality. Seems to me you are the on who believes he is entitled. In just a few threads you managed to state that you are entitled to:

- a council house even though you were earning £40k+

- council tax support for a business that's not even got started yet

- have a go at women because you think we earn the same as you

Get your facts straight...but then again facts /logic / rational thinking isn't your strong point.

So, my question is, with things becoming more and more equal and laws coming in to play to stop sexual discrimination, is there a need for this kind of feminism?

Feminism should be about equality. If you read or hear articles by feminists and replace man with a different word such as 'Muslim' and the article now sounds like a massive load of cultural and racist claptrap penned by a white supremacist, then the author is approaching equality in totally the wrong way.