Can you report someone Single Person Council Tax Discount fraud?

I think you presume the CPS would be in the slightest bit interested in this tat - they may be, given the dross they continue to authorise charging and on occasions press on regardless with.

They would seek to keep the case in the magistrates - you would elect trial.

Do not expect a queue of briefs for your case !

I know our police are stretched at the moment, but I'd be pretty upset if I came home one day to find the dad of my ex sat on my sofa with all my stuff gone, and upon phoning the police to report threatening behaviour, trespassing and theft that they took no action.

You can believe what you want though.

Nothing to explain to anyone , other than all my actions would have been authorised by a joint owner of the property. The contents of the property would have been placed in safe self storage as I have already stated so no act of theft has been committed . You wrongly assume the owners would not have access to the contents including the apples and oranges removed from the house . The guy would now me more motivated to cooperate with the other owner to have the house sold as quickly as possible .

You are assuming the guy would not have been persuaded to play ball , just like you assume the guy would take notice of a solicitor's letter .

No I didnt assume I responded on the basis of what you posetd. A joint onwer of the property does not have rights over his personal possessions.

If you are using the detention of his goods to make him more persuadable over which you have no rights then that would amount to blackmail. Well done.

All you would have done is get yourself arrested and annoyed the owner. Your advice is hopeless, illegal and you could not sell the property because nobody would touch it.

---------- Post added 13-02-2016 at 14:05 ----------

Not if they had the authority of the owner of the property to be there. Even if it did happen, do the same thing again with another person.

You would simply get an injunction to stop this sort of fantasy.

What court in the land would serve an injunction against one of the joint owners of the premises from having guests?

Because the situation would be explained to them that it was an intentional strategy to prevent them from legally enjoying their own home. Your reasons and thinking are childish. The correct way to proceed isnt by letting in defecating guests, but to get an order for sale.

As above.

I tried Googling it, but I couldn't find an answer.

Also, is there a way of finding out who is living at a particular address?

I own a property, and I want to know if more than one person is living there.[/QUOuld you want to grass someone up ?

As above.

I tried Googling it, but I couldn't find an answer.

Also, is there a way of finding out who is living at a particular address?

I own a property, and I want to know if more than one person is living there.[/QUOuld you want to grass someone up ?

If you read the thread then you cna see what the OPs situation is.

Because the situation would be explained to them that it was an intentional strategy to prevent them from legally enjoying their own home. Your reasons and thinking are childish. The correct way to proceed isnt by letting in defecating guests, but to get an order for sale.

What about the rights of the other person to legally enjoy their home by having guests? It may be childish but sometimes being mature isn't the best option.

It will be costly and difficult to force a sale. It is likely that our dehomed friend would be unable to afford the legal costs.

What about the rights of the other person to legally enjoy their home by having guests? It may be childish but sometimes being mature isn't the best option.

It will be costly and difficult to force a sale. It is likely that our dehomed friend would be unable to afford the legal costs.

Except they arent living there and the aim of this so called guest is to defecate and drive the other woner out. its a nonsense. hardly think the court will be impressed if you tell the, this.

The co owner has a right of access which she can enforce. Your really just going into fantasy now.

the correct way forward is to get an order for sale.

Except they arent living there and the aim of this so called guest is to defecate and drive the other woner out. its a nonsense. hardly think the court will be impressed if you tell the, this.

The co owner has a right of access which she can enforce. Your really just going into fantasy now.

the correct way forward is to get an order for sale.

Everyone defecates. Why do you think this would be a reason to get evicted. "Defendant, it is my judgement that you shall be removed from the property because you poo. This is a disgusting habit, if you mend your ways and never poo again you may stay".

It would be incredibly stupid to ever admit the intention was to drive the other person to sell the property.

I am not "getting into fantasy" this happened relatively recently, with a house in Meerbrook.

Everyone defecates. Why do you think this would be a reason to get evicted. "Defendant, it is my judgement that you shall be removed from the property because you poo. This is a disgusting habit, if you mend your ways and never poo again you may stay".

It would be incredibly stupid to ever admit the intention was to drive the other person to sell the property.

I am not "getting into fantasy" this happened relatively recently, with a house in Meerbrook.

What if the co owner currently living in the place also knew some thuggish types who came down and kicked the poo out of the mates you arranged to come down?