Warnock is Millers new manager

Chazndave

No we arent at all. We are a small club with loyal fans. When we got financial help we were bloody well appreciative! Im fed up to the back teeth of wednesday fans calling us horrible just because everyday we dont mention how thankful for are for the finacial help we received all that time ago!!!

well sadly Wednesday didn't give you any financial help they pocketed the dosh while the blades donated all the money from the beam back to the merry millers , hence the bitterness between the owls and millers while the blades seem to get along alright with rovrum fans , just what I see in the day to day chat at work about the local clubs.

Warnock will keep you up Chazndave and I for one hope he does , its good for all the local clubs to do well

Edited by nikki-red
fixed quote tags

No we arent at all. We are a small club with loyal fans. When we got financial help we were bloody well appreciative! Im fed up to the back teeth of wednesday fans calling us horrible just because everyday we dont mention how thankful for are for the finacial help we received all that time ago!!!

well sadly Wednesday didn't give you any financial help they pocketed the dosh while the blades donated all the money from the beam back to the merry millers , hence the bitterness between the owls and millers while the blades seem to get along alright with rovrum fans , just what I see in the day to day chat at work about the local clubs.

Warnock will keep you up Chazndave and I for one hope he does , its good for all the local clubs to do well

Why not concentrate on your side in the derby v Doncaster than put stuff like this on here.

Edited by nikki-red
fixed quote tags

This is wrong. We all put in the buckets when they came round. I am sick of hearing this rubbish. Where is the evidence this didn't go to The Millers? The fact that our owners at the time didn't donate the feedback revenue is NOT the fault of the fans and bobbo - you have just got my back up more than when you thought I was a fella!:rant:

Edited by nikki-red
fixed quote tags

Why not concentrate on your side in the derby v Doncaster than put stuff like this on here.

This is wrong. We all put in the buckets when they came round. I am sick of hearing this rubbish. Where is the evidence this didn't go to The Millers? The fact that our owners at the time didn't donate the feedback revenue is NOT the fault of the fans and bobbo - you have just got my back up more than when you thought I was a fella!:rant:

You would think that Bobbo was a blade with this post, wouldn't you? :suspect:

Edited by nikki-red
fixed quote tags

I can safely say I'm the least bitter poster on here and Rovrum are and have the most bitter fans.

Just recall the reaction when they had to play at don valley...that was bitter pal.

All Sheffield aren't we?

Sorry no, some of ya are tin pot town supporters.

Like i said.............

---------- Post added 14-02-2016 at 10:43 ----------

Apologies Chaz, you must be the nice Rotherham fan and your correct, I don't represent my club (solely) but I do echo what most owls think!

Thats the problem, You cause your own aggrevation. You dont even know MOST owls fans for starters. There is no reason whatsoever to hate Rotherham. Apart from to be a small minded idiot.

---------- Post added 14-02-2016 at 10:45 ----------

I agree. I dislike certain fans of certain fans of certain clubs but I have too much in my life to hate a club. Plus its the fans which make a club and for every tosser there is a fan who is a genuine fan who sees football for what it is.

---------- Post added 14-02-2016 at 10:47 ----------

I created the thread about MY team and MY MANAGER. Not sure on your point. O have responded to direct quotes to me only.

Like i said.............

---------- Post added 14-02-2016 at 10:43 ----------

Thats the problem, You cause your own aggrevation. You dont even know MOST owls fans for starters. There is no reason whatsoever to hate Rotherham. Apart from to be a small minded idiot.

---------- Post added 14-02-2016 at 10:45 ----------

I agree. I dislike certain fans of certain fans of certain clubs but I have too much in my life to hate a club. Plus its the fans which make a club and for every tosser there is a fan who is a genuine fan who sees football for what it is.

---------- Post added 14-02-2016 at 10:47 ----------

I created the thread about MY team and MY MANAGER. Not sure on your point. O have responded to direct quotes to me only.

My post was aimed at SUFC fan Bobbo, yours just happened to be above it.

You're a girl potty :o