Warnock is Millers new manager

Chazndave

Wish him well, our downfall has occurred since he left

The Blades down fall started with his last few months here, mistake after mistake, did he almost throw his 3rd and 2nd last matches? banking on his last match at home v Wigan, again he failed his tactics on the day disgraceful .

He will do well in the short term at the Millers, he failed at QPR , and has now become a proper yourneyman, his tv/ref rants shameful, and yet again in his first game for Rotherham he is kicking off!!

he has gone, let it go !! we are where we are , we have to deal with it, no looking back .

Warnock was not fit to lick the boots of Bassett..and many others .

Warnock's time was up, regardless of that incident,

Some fans had started to turn on him, they thought we should be staying up, perhaps they was right.

But the only reason we would have stayed up was because of NW.

Were they the same fans on football heaven all week who said they would have loved Warnock back over Adkins or was I hearing things ???

Not to mention the many many callers phoning in saying there are not attending now until your owenr\board is irradicated from your club ???

Were they the same fans on football heaven all week who said they would have loved Warnock back over Adkins or was I hearing things ???

Not to mention the many many callers phoning in saying there are not attending now until your owenr\board is irradicated from your club ???

I don't think you can make too many judgements on any fans in the area based on the people they have on Radio Sheffield - it's just those who love to hear the sound of their own voices, and think they have the most important viewpoint in the ground...

I'm sure there are a number who would have been happy to see Neil Warnock return to the Lane, just as over the last couple of seasons some owls amazingly wanted Megson back, or even a few months into this season wanted the current guy sacking...

And it's easy to say 'get rid of the board' or 'sack the manager', but it's not always that easy - just as at S6, the biggest downer of the season is on the apparently extortionate ticket pricing - it's easy for us who haven't invested money to just say halve the prices, but the powers that be will be aware of the 'black hole' in the finances from previous regimes, and would want to bring in as much as they can while it's going well - as no one can say what will happen next season.