Dog friendly pubs & cafes in Sheffield.

Blackhawk

• 1 year later...
  • nikki-red changed the title to Dog friendly pubs & cafes in Sheffield.

Hello, 

Like most of you, I got a bit sick of not having anywhere to look for dog friendly places in Sheff, so I thought i'd put something together. I've recently launched a website: https://www.dogfriendlysheffield.co.uk

It's in it's infancy at the moment, but i'm working on adding more areas of Sheffield as we go and it's great to see so many others also looking for dog friendly spots as well. 

If you spot places i've missed out, don't hesitate to let me know and i'll get them added when I can. Looking through this thread I can already see there's a few i've missed. 

Hopefully the info is useful to someone 

• 1 month later...
On 12/02/2016 at 13:48, Lurgh Mor said:

Blake in Walkley and Sheaf View Heeley. Ask nicely and your dog will get a chew.

Do they still do that? Good to hear. The lady behind the bar would always produce treats for my two.  They're long gone now, alas.

(and the major problem with the Sheaf View is the no children policy. They were happy for my 2 year old granddaughter to sit at a table with us outside - on a cold rainy November day! Not been back since)

Edited by wearysmith
Missed 'day'