The Fox House Public House

JBFox

There is both a dining and a drinking area, where quality ales such as Doombar are available. The food is absolutely delicious, and it is all presented to the highest standards. The soup in particular was well seasoned and had a rich texture.

:hihi::hihi:

There have been some quality made up characters on this forum over the years but JBFox is fast becoming a comedy classic.

I think we all know the answer to that one.

You are just a stooge on here to promote an inferior eating establishment with your false recomendations. You were found out.

......and convinced absolutely nobody, he's probably helped promote the Grouse much more than that dreadful place in the thread title.

......and convinced absolutely nobody, he's probably helped promote the Grouse much more than that dreadful place in the thread title.

Now to be renamed the Famous Grouse :) The OP's also helped to promote the Fox House near Holmfirth: we paid a first visit yesterday lunchtime and were well pleased with food, beer, service and great view across to Bleaklow. It may not have "it's fashion finger on the pulse, with a thoroughly modern country house feel", but I would hesitate to visit anywhere that was being described by someone sounding like a trainee estate agent.

Unfortunately, I won't be disclosing that information.

I'm fairly sure bus routes and timetables are public knowledge anyway... ?

As for the crosspool triangle, it's the bradway triangle you need to worry about! It eats buses quicker than anything I've seen traffic wise in Sheffield in years!!!