Best 11 for Euro's

MAC33

If Hodgson goes for the boring / old guard like Welbek and Rooney over say Vardy and Chamberlain that will be disappointing.

Zaha is skilful and super fast and deserves to go ahead of Rooney or Welbek.

A good option off the bench in the last 20 minutes or so.

Not convinced Rooney or Welbek should be in the squad.

Hart

Walker Stones Smalling Cahill

Henderson Dier

Barkley Ali Vardy

Kane

---------- Post added 14-04-2016 at 19:51 ----------

Rose left back

Other than sticking Shaw (yes I know he has had a terrible injury, there is time for him to get to full fitness) in for Cahill I think that looks about right.

Picking the old guard would be bad in so many ways. This is the Euros, bleeding these young guns (Whilst they certainly have a chance, this is a very good young team) for the World Cup should be the focus.

Two centre halves are a worry - stones should be brilliant in time but that was said about Phil Jones. Cahill isn't good enough anymore. Smalling is a best OK. We've options at both full backs but all are too keen to bomb on. Deli and dier holding midfielders. Love to see Barkley behind Kane, not too sure who to put out wide.

Rooney only if Kane is injured. And vardy. And sturridge. And Welbeck. But if all those are injured, he's in ;).

Doubt Roy will see it like that though.

If Hodgson goes for the boring / old guard like Welbek and Rooney over say Vardy and Chamberlain that will be disappointing.

Zaha is skilful and super fast and deserves to go ahead of Rooney or Welbek.

A good option off the bench in the last 20 minutes or so.

Not convinced Rooney or Welbek should be in the squad.

What (or when) does Danny Welbeck actually do what he is supposed to do ?

although I have refrained from betting on England not to qualify from their group, like I did at the World Cup 2 years ago, I have dropped £100 on Wales to come top of the group, at 13-2. Nice little payday, if it comes off. I honestly think they are the best team in the group.

at 9-1 and 4th favourite, to win the tournament, England are ridiculously overpriced.

Keepers: Hart, Forster and Butland

Defenders: jagielka, Cahill, smalling, walker, Clyne, rose, baines

Midfielders: Barkley, Ali, sterling, Milner, Walcott, wilshire, drink water

Forwards: Carroll, Rooney, Sturridge, Kane, vardy, rashford

My starting XI Would be:

Hart

Walker Cahill smalling rose

Sterling Milner allli rooney

Vardy kane

Looking forward to watching the F.A Cup final.

It should be interesting to compare the performance in a big game of Rooney next to Rashford.

If Rashford plays at a much higher level - for Hodgon that will just confirm that Rooney will be on the plane and guaranteed his first 11 Euro spot - while for Rashford - he has to understand that performance counts little for selection.