GREAT HARMONY Band On Tonight at FIRTH PARK WMC

nicecraig

Sunday 14th Feb

We have band, who we have not seen for a while and they seem to have taken a different direction from when i remember them THE BOYZ

SEE BELOW FOR MORE INFO

BOYZ

THE BOYZ ARE BACK IN TOWN !! This fantastic vocal harmony band oozes talent and charisma.

They deliver superb versions of songs by JLS, Take That, Luther Van Dross, Michael Bublé, Temptations, Trammps, O'Jays, Four Tops, Beatles, Black Eyed Peas, Barry White, Real Thing, Kool & The Gang, Billy Ocean, The Killers, Amy Winehouse, Kings Of Leon, and many more.

Touring regularly, this immaculate band is constantly in demand at the very best cabaret venues, special events, holiday centres, barmitzvahs & corporate functions throughout Britain and Europe.

"Our Company AGM was a great success, everyone was very impressed with The Boyz, they were brilliant in all aspects. Since the event, so many people have congratulated me on the choice of band. In the past we have hired some big names who haven't been half as good or professional as The Boyz!"

"Hi Louise. What a day! Ladies Day yesterday was a resounding success. 450 ladies went home very happy! A large part of this was down to the entertainment you recommended and provided...The Boyz were fantastic, absolutely fantastic, the perfect band for the day, their set was polished and vocals great. Please pass on my thanks to everyone and get your thinking cap on for the next Ladies Day" Helen Attley, Conference & Events manager, Ramside Hall Hotel.

"Hi Bill. Thanks for providing us with The Boyz on November 3rd....they put on a great show and got the crowd up and dancing all night. Their voices are very good and their personalities kept the show going....Thank you for your help and please pass best wishes to The Boyz" JT, Hants