Anti-Russian propoganda?

Russia has outfoxed the West on Syria, of course they are going to paint him as the bad man.

Isis is the US and Saudis creation and Turkey is a double dealing snake.

The Turks are killing the Kurds when it's the Kurds who are fighting Isis yet no one is really complaining about that are they?

Russia has brought to light the hypocrasy of the west for all to see......

I wouldn't call it hypocracy as such merely politics. You have a member of nato defending its sovereign rights against what it sees as terrorists against turkey. As it happens out of all the forces on the ground it's the Kurds who are most likely to help nato most effectivly (which they've done so far with precious little help as turkey will get the hump).

Russia has outfoxed the West on Syria, of course they are going to paint him as the bad man.

The Turks are killing the Kurds when it's the Kurds who are fighting Isis yet no one is really complaining about that are they?

ISIS is the creation of Islam but you are right about Western hypocrisy.

I think I read it on the BBC website that approx 250,000 people have died in the Syrian conflict and they estimate around 1,000 of those were killed by Russian bombs. By my calculations, that leave 249,000 killed as a result of a civil war that the West encouraged and even armed.

So many have been killed, and so many more displaced, because the war has lingered on for 5 years. If the price of bringing it to a conclusion is the loss of even 10,000 lives to Russian bombs then it is a lesser evil than letting the deadly stalemate continue... it has to stop.

I think I read it on the BBC website that approx 250,000 people have died in the Syrian conflict and they estimate around 1,000 of those were killed by Russian bombs. By my calculations, that leave 249,000 killed as a result of a civil war that the West encouraged and even armed.

So many have been killed, and so many more displaced, because the war has lingered on for 5 years. If the price of bringing it to a conclusion is the loss of even 10,000 lives to Russian bombs then it is a lesser evil than letting the deadly stalemate continue... it has to stop.

That's a reasonable point.

68778 French civilians we're killed in WW2 by allied bombing. But the French got their country back.

And don't forget the thousands dead crossing the med http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/630940/highest-number-migrants-died-Mediterranean-2015.

my bold=

No it isn't = http://www.globalresearch.ca/america-created-al-qaeda-and-the-isis-terror-group/5402881 :rolleyes:

Don't forget that ISIS stems from good old al-Qaeda.

Organisation that was financed by US to fight Russia in Afghanistan back in 80s.

It's same people brewing same trouble in same oil rich part of world.

That must be just something random, I can't see any pattern here.

I think his point is that the fundamental idea behind ISIS: the creation of an Islamic caliphate, ran as a theocracy, is absolutely a creation of Islam. Can't blame the US for that the idea predates the existence of the US by over 1000 years.

Edited by flamingjimmy

You can do better than a new world order conspiracy website.

Despite presenting itself as a source of scholarly analysis, Global Research mostly consists of polemicists. The prevalent strand is that a New World Order is being implemented by global elites (primarily governments and corporations).[11][12] Many of the articles accept conspiracy theories, pseudoscience, and propaganda in order to further this narrative.

Specific conspiracy theories include:

Big Pharma[6][13][14][15]

Anti-vaccination movement[13][16][17][18]

Homeopathy[13][14]

9/11 conspiracy theories[19][20]

Bosnian genocide denialism[21]

Rwandan genocide denialism[22]

David Kelly[23]

The US created ISIS[24][25]

GMFs[26][27][28]

Monsanto[26][29]

Zionism[30][31], sometimes hard to distinguish from antisemitism[32]

HAARP[33]

Global warming conspiracy theory[34][35] (though some of their articles argue for the existence of global warming[36])

Chemtrails[37]

Anti-nuclear movement and Fukushima[38]

Bilderberg Group[39]

Federal Reserve[40]

MH-17[41]

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Globalresearch